Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jinruy

Jinruy in the story is reffered to as "boy" And Jinruys father for 5 years if reffered to as "the man" Just so you don't get confused.

Chapter 2 - Jinruy

Chapter 2 - Jinruy
As the boy woke in the strange bed, he was startled to see bars. Of course, he was but yet an infant so he was put in a crib.

“Help,” He cried. “HELP”

A man looked at him as if he had just committed a murder. But the boy looked away.

“I want him.” The man said pointing to the boy. “He talks!”

“Yes well, he can’t be sold. He isn’t human.” The orphanage lady said.

*This may be my chance to escape. But this woman won’t let me go. And my legs can’t walk on this puny gravity. I’ll shoot into space. Or crash into the floor.* The boy thought angrily.

“Let him take me.” I said. “I don’t care if I’m tested. I’ll blow them up. And I can-

“This kid is great! I’ll pay you $500! No $10,000 for him! He’s so cute an imaginative. He could tell me what he need until he’s 3.” The man said.

“No. I’m sorry. You can take little Susie. She has been here so long she’s celebrated 3 birthdays. She’s 7 you know. She can tell you what she wants too.” The lady insisted.

“But she’s 7! Of course SHE can tell me what she wants! She can talk. But this is a 1-year-old! You can’t make a baby talk until its 2! And it’s 1!” The man argued. You could quite tell he wasn’t planning on leaving without a fight, or the boy.

“Please let him have me. You’re probably going to keep me for your self! Open your own carnival where the main event is a talking baby! And then, once you’re rich, make your own ride called the baby talker. It will star me. And have my voice, I’ll manage it and you’ll leave me there once you’re too rich and don’t want to spend your money on a baby. Right, RIGHT? Well news flash by the time you even MAKE enough money to provide parts I’ll be 2 no, no, 4! And people won’t be amused!” The boy framed.

“Oh, my, GOD! He’s a-

“No he is not a mind reader. Is that what you were going to say?” The lady interrupted.

“I want that baby, and I’ll take him, WITH OR WITHOUT A FIGHT!” The man yelled.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fyrsiel on December 23, 2003, 12:50:10 AM

Fyrsiel on
Fyrsiel*comments the OTHER one*

>__o This one is interesting too! *kind of funny* I wanna know what's going on and why this baby can speak when its so young...!