Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Nice DAY!11!

DIS MA TWILIGHT STORRIE

Chapter 1 - A Nice DAY!11!

Chapter 1 - A Nice DAY!11!
A Miniscule Day To Spork

Bella stepped wonkily out into the ridiculous sunshine, and admired Edward's vulva. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a gothy sight."

Edward climbed off the handcuff and walked horridly across the grass to greet his lover. Bella patted Edward on the left nostril and then tried to spork him sexily, but without success.

"That's all right," Edward said. "We can try again later."

"I'm just not fugly," Bella. "Not as fugly as the time we sporked in his @$$."

Edward nodded hawtly. "We were fracked up back in those days."

"Our manginas were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Bella said. "Everything seems sparkly and eye-raping when you're young."

"Of course," Edward said. "But now we're horrific, we can still have fun. If we go about it gothily."

"Gothily?" Bella said . "But how?"

"With this," Edward said and held out a dainty double-sided dildo. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to spork."

Bella swallowed the double-sided dildo at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to spork gothily. They sporked like a fracking disco ball in a lightning storm. Three times.

And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on October 8, 2010, 7:34:59 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234OMG YOU AMAZLEDEAD ME!

Vhee_2 on October 8, 2010, 6:34:03 AM

Vhee_2 on
Vhee_2OMG BELLA/EDWARD 4EVA! BEST STORY I EVA SEEN! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD