Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - to the lake!

Shikamaru is noticing how Ino is growing and how his attraction for her is growing too. How will they both react to all of these changes? Read and find out.lol
3 part story, ShikaXIno

Chapter 2 - to the lake!

Chapter 2 - to the lake!


The next day was definanatly not as perfect as the day before. The heat was muggy and humid and there wasn't a breeze to be found. The heat was like a sticky wall that you would hit every time that you'd walk.

Team ten had finished training by noon due to the heat. The Jounin Asuma had left to go get cigarettes and Chouji had went home for lunch. Shikamaru had taken the time off to go back to the tree and try to make some comfort in the shade even though it still felt like he was wearing a wool blanket in a desert.

Under the tree, Shikamaru was yawning lazily when all of a sudden…



“Shikamaru! Shikamaru! I knew you'd be here!”



“You again?” said Shikamaru having a serious deja-vous from the previous day.



“I won't let a comment like that put me in a bad moon today, it's way too hot which is why I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming with me?”



“At the lake?”



“Duh!”



Shikamaru gave it some thought. It was only logical to go swimming on a hot day so he agreed. Ino said that she'd meet him there so she took off. Shikamaru went and got his stuff and headed to the lake. He got to the lake first.

For some reason, it was a little cooler at the lake, probably the breeze off the water. The sun was shining on the lake and the water looked fresh and clear. The forest around the lake was as green as ever and the noon sun was high in the sky. Shikamaru noticed that he was the only person there until…



“Boo! Shikamaru!”



Shikamaru wasn't phased by the so-called surprise but he certainly was phased when he turned around.



“Ino! You …”



Right there infront of his eyes was a purple bikini clad Ino. Shikamaru started blushing like crazy although Ino didn't notice for she was already running to jump in the water. Shikamaru didn't know what to think. The last time he had ever seen Ino in a bathing suit was when she wore a less revealing full-piece and she wasn't this curvy. With the combination of her blonde hair and bikini she was the equivalent of Naruto's “Sexy no Jutsu”! There were hardly any words to describe how Shikamaru was feeling. His heart was racing, his face was blood red and thoughts were running through his mind so fast that he couldn't keep up.



“Shikamaru! I invited you to go swimming not sitting! Come on in, the water is perfect!”



He tried to get up and walk over to the water but for some reason his feet froze and was unable to move.



“Fine! If you won't come in on your own, I'll just have to come and get you!”



“Huh?” said Shikamaru coming to his senses, but it was too late, Ino was already running after him to push him in the lake, and so she did.



“Heh, heh! See! I told you the water was great!”



“Um… yeah…”



“Oh come on Shikamaru ! Let's have some fun!”



“Uh…”



And before Shikamaru could say another word Ino had him under the water and was splashing him and everything. They were both having a greta time for hours.

Around five o'clock they got out of the water. They were laying on the shore still in swimsuits and water soaked. Then it hit Shikamaru: *I was playing with bikini Ino in the water for four and a half hours!* He started to blush but it was interrupted by…



“Wasn't that fun Shikamaru!? We should do this more often, what do you think?”



“Um… uh… yeah.”



“Hmph!” Ino got up.



“Ino what's wrong?”



“You don't seem very thrilled!”



“Ino I… no, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I had a great time with you today”



“You did?”



“Yeah I did… um, thanks for spending the day with me” he looked down and blushed.



“I'm glad” she flashed that same gentle smile that made Shikamaru blush even more. She sat back down beside the dark haired Shinobi. “you seemed just so uncomfortable around me lately and so it's good to see that you're back to normal. Was there a reason for that?”



“Uh…” Shikamaru was at a loss for words. Sure he knew why he was uncomfortable but he didn't want to tell Ino that…



“See! There you go being all uncomfortable around me again! What's wrong with me?!”




”What's wrong with you? What's wrong with me!? First you come up with this tight shirt on! You chase around Sasuke even more and now you're wearing a bikini! You… you're growing up too fast for me. I just don't know how to think about you anymore!”



“What do you mean, don't know how to think about me…”



“Nothing…”



“What?”



“I was answering your first question… there is definantly nothing wrong with you. You are a growing girl, but for some reason you seem to be doing it so flawlessly and I… I…”



“Oh, Shikamaru…”



“Guys! There you are!”



“Huh?!” exclaimed Ino and Shikamru at the same time. It was Chouji.



“Guys! Your parents are looking for you!”

”Oh yeah it's supper time!” said Ino.



“Crap, you're right!” said Shikamaru getting up. “I'll see you later Ino…”



“Okay!”



And with that the two genin went off in separate directions to go home for super…




Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 8, 2008, 7:40:15 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDAWHH! Shika's got it bad! Luvin' it!

ninja_samuri828 on July 7, 2006, 2:42:08 PM

ninja_samuri828 on
ninja_samuri828*inner me* YAY A SHIKA/INO STORY!!!!!!!!! Outter me: Cool man cool.....

fallen_wings93 on April 21, 2006, 11:55:22 AM

fallen_wings93 on
fallen_wings93^^ i luff ur STOWEE!!