Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - I'll prove it!

Chouji at 15, falls in love for the first time and falls hard. When he even stops thinking about food, how far will it go? And will Shikamaru get the girl first? [ChouXOC]

Chapter 2 - I'll prove it!

Chapter 2 - I'll prove it!


Surprise! It's love Chouji Akimichi!

Chapter two: I'll prove it!





The next day Chouji awoke to a gorgeous sunny day. The morning sun shone into his window and it hit his face as he opened his eyes. He sat up and stretched as he yawned lazily. Memories of the previous day all of a sudden flooded into his head. He blushed as the picture of the waitress' face came before him. His stomach did a flip flop but he tried to ignore it to the best of his abilities…

He got up and got dressed and then went down to the kitchen for breakfast. As usual it was a big breakfast and he had a plate piled over in breakfast food but he wasn't even eating it he was…



“Chouji?” asked his father “Are you picking at your food?” He was amazed, shocked even that his son was poking at the food that would normally be half way down his throat now.



“Huh?” said Chouji coming back to reality “Oh nothing dad, I gotta go now…” Nothing he had just said made sense but he had his mind on other things. Imagine… Chouji Akimichi, not having his mind on food. His father stared in amazement as he watched his son leave the house with not even a bite of food in his system.



Chouji was wandering around aimlessly outside for about and hour until he caught the eye of his best friend.



“Chouji!” called Shikamaru as he walked lazily towards the spaced out food boy “Hey, are you looking for a place to eat lunch?”



“Lunch? Oh, I never really thought about it…” he said in a spaced out voice.



Shikamaru's eyes went wide with shock. Chouji, not thinking about lunch or supper or anything to do with chow was, well, it never happened. Shikamaru felt his friend's forehead.



“Do you have a fever?” he asked.



“Fever… why would you think that?” asked Chouji.



“Well… it's just that, you're not really being yourself…”



“Ha! What would make you think that!?”



“Ha! I've found you Chouji Akimichi! Now, tell me who you have a crush on or I'll have to take your… huh?”



Ino had snuck up behind him and about to steal his chips but there was none to steal.



“See!” said Shikamaru “That's exactly what I mean. You don't even have any chips on you!”



“So? What if I was in a rush this morning?”



“Whatever boys” said Ino “Anyway, how about we go get lunch, I have a coupon!”



“For where?” asked Shikamaru as they began to walk.



“Ichiraku!” said Ino.



Chouji suddenly stopped walking. His two friends turned to ask him what was wrong, but Chouji just only turned red and started to walk away. Ino and Shikamaru just left him be weird that day and they continued their trail to the noodle shop.



“Why do you think Chouji is acting all weird today?” asked Ino as they walked.



“I have no clue…” said Shikamaru lazily “He's been like that ever since yesterday…”



“When yesterday?”



“Well, we went to Ichiraku and then all of a sudden, after the waitress came out he started to act exactly like that… I don't know why…”



It hit Ino.



“Oh my god! No way!”



“What now?” asked Shikamaru in a “that's troublesome” kind of way.



“Come on Shikamaru!” exclaimed Ino while grabbing his wrist and running.



“Augh! Ino!”



Ino made him run all the way to Ichiraku to where they sat down. Ino was in perfect condition and seemed eager for something while Shikamaru was out of breath.



“Don't ever do that again…” said Shikamaru panting.



“Be patient…” she said folding her hands.



“Be patient for what?” asked Shikamaru very confused.



All of a sudden the same girl came out to take their order.



“I knew it!” yelled Ino hopping up and running into the alley.



The waitress just looked at her run away dumbfounded and then looked back at Shikamaru.



“What kind of friends do you keep bringing here?” she asked.



“Troublesome ones…” said Shikamaru.



The waitress giggled and smiled at him.



“Here…” he said passing her a bit of money “This is for today and yesterday, so I'll see you later…”



“Okay…” she said taking the money and going back in the kitchen.



Shikamaru caught back up with Ino and:



“Ino? What the hell was that about?”



“Shikamaru! Chouji has a crush on that waitress!”



“How the hell did you find that out?”



“Isn't it obvious, Chouji has been acting weird since yesterday and he has been since he met the waitress!”



“Imagine you, over analyzing things…” smirked Shikamaru.



“I am not over analyzing anything! Chouji has a crush on that waitress, I'm sure!”



“Whatever… I'm goin' home…”



“Rrrr…” growled Ino as Shikamaru walked away. She hated when he didn't believe her and she knew that she was right and she was going to make sure of it…



“I'll talk to that waitress and Chouji myself and I'm gonna prove to Shikamaru that I'm right!” said Ino clenching a fist in the air.





To be continued…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment