Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A huge misunderstanding

Chouji at 15, falls in love for the first time and falls hard. When he even stops thinking about food, how far will it go? And will Shikamaru get the girl first? [ChouXOC]

Chapter 3 - A huge misunderstanding

Chapter 3 - A huge misunderstanding


Surprise! It's Love Chouji Akimichi!

Chapter three: A huge misunderstanding





Ino was determined to prove to Shikamaru that she was right. She knew that Chouji had a crush on that waitress and she was going to find out for herself. She went to go find Chouji and finally after many hours of looking, she finally found him, admiring a flower while sitting underneath a tree.



“Ah ha! I've finally found you Chouji Akimichi!” she said running towards him and then kneeling in front of him.



“What do you want?” asked Chouji in a dreamy state.



“Who do you have a crush on Chouji?” she asked slyly.



“What?” Chouji blushed “I d-don't have a crush on anybody…”



“Ha! I wouldn't be able to tell you that by the way that you're acting.”



“But I…”



“It's that waitress isn't it? At Ichiraku isn't it…?”



“No! No… I don't at all!!!”



“So you know who I'm talking about!?”



“Well… yeah…”



“Ah ha! So you do like her!”



“No I d-don't…”



“Yeah right… I know the truth. You've fallen for the pretty waitress at the noodle shop. Awwww… it's so cute…” she said poking her finger in his pudgy cheek.



“Stop teasing me… and besides; like she'd ever like someone like me.”



“Why wouldn't she? You're a good guy Chouji!”



“Well thanks… but still. I already spazed out in front of her before plus she probably thinks I'm weird and she's just so beautiful… I'd never be able to talk to her…”

“Well… there must be something we could do Chouji…” said Ino reassuringly.



Overhearing this was Shikamaru who had been silently listening on the other side of the tree. He headed to go see a certain person.

Shikamaru walked slowly around the village for an hour until he saw the guy he was looking for…



“Naruto!” he called out to the blonde.



“Shikamaru…? What do you want?”



“I want to ask you something…”



The two began walking through the busy streets.



“So what did you want to know?” asked Naruto.



“That girl at the Ichiraku noodle shop… who is she?”



“Who… San? Yeah, she's the new waitress there. She's been working there for about two months now. She's really cool and she's really nice… but why?”



“No reason… I was just curious and I thought that you'd know who she was considering that you go there every second day…”



“Everyday actually but that still doesn't answer my question… why did you want to know this?”



“…”



“You have a crush on her don't you?” said Naruto giving a smug smirk.



“No!” Shikamaru blushed a little “It's not me… it's… oh, I can't tell you!”



Shikamaru walked away. Naruto had a suspicious look on his face as he went to eat his lunch.



“Oh hi Naruto…” said San as he sat down.



“Hey San…”



“The usual?”



“Of course!”



“Well cool…” San went in the kitchen and came back out with an extra large bowl of ramen.



“Thanks San…” said Naruto while licking his lips and snapping his chopsticks apart.



“So…” said San while putting a dish cloth in her front apron pocket. “Anything new with you since yesterday?”



“Well…” said Naruto with a little blush “Do you know Shikamaru Nara?” he slurped.



“Is that, that guy with the ponytail? He always looks bored…”



“Yeah that's him… anyway; he has a crush on you…”



“He does?” said San while blushing.



“Yeah… what do you think of that?”



“Heh… well he is kind of cute…”



“Huh? You like that guy…?” Naruto made a puppy face “But I thought you were supposed to be my wife?”



“Ha! You know I still love you Naruto…”



Naruto grinned. He always loved playing that game with her.



“But seriously…” continued San. “He's not bad… I'd date him…”



“Well then I'll tell him the good news tomorrow!”



“Okay! And then I want you to tell me what he says when you come here for lunch.”



“Sure thing!”



“Okay!”



And with that San went back into the kitchen and anxiously awaited the next day…





To be continued…




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 19, 2008, 9:08:02 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDNoooo! Poor Chouji! And poor Shikamaru! It's all getting muddled up ^_^ Loving it!