Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Shikamaru's troublesome situation; Chouji's broken

Chouji at 15, falls in love for the first time and falls hard. When he even stops thinking about food, how far will it go? And will Shikamaru get the girl first? [ChouXOC]

Chapter 4 - Shikamaru's troublesome situation; Chouji's broken

Chapter 4 - Shikamaru's troublesome situation; Chouji's broken


Surprise! It's love Chouji Akimichi!

Chapter four: Shikamaru's troublesome situation; Chouji's broken heart



Naruto searched for Shikamaru high and low. He finally found him lying down on a hill, trying to sleep.



“Hey! Shikamaru!” he called out.



Shikamaru just ignored him.



“Shikamaru!” yelled Naruto once he was right beside him.



Shikamaru just ignored him.



“Shikamaru!” Naruto kicked his side.



Shikamaru just ignored him.



“Hey Shikamaru! I told San that you liked her and so you two have a date tomorrow!”



Shikamaru sprung up. It was probably the fastest he had ever moved in the past year.



“What!? Why the hell would you say something like that?!”



“Because it's true… duh!”



“No Naruto… you got it all wrong. It's not me who likes San its Chouji! I was just asking you those questions to tell him about it later!”



“Well… why didn't you say so before you got a date!?”



“I told you that I didn't like her the first time!!”



“Well you should have made it clear the first time…” said Naruto bitterly “…anyway, you still have to date her.”



“Why? I can't do that to Chouji…”



“Yeah but San was expecting it…”



“Only because you promised her something that you weren't sure about! You are so troublesome!”



“…but you don't want to break her heart… she likes you…”



“No Naruto… now go and tell her that I can't… but don't tell her why I can't just tell her that I can't and…”



“Oh stop speaking in riddles!!”



Naruto stomped off.

Shikamaru knew that he couldn't trust Naruto to deliver his message so he decided to go and tell San himself.

Meanwhile, Ino had given Chouji enough confidence that he was going to ask the beautiful waitress out. He walked up to the noodle shop. His heart was beating, his palms were sweating and his cheeks were blood red.



“Ino, I can't do this!!” he said abruptly turning around.



“Yes you can…” said Ino from the alley “…go and get her Chouji! You can do it!”



Chouji gulped and turned back around. He continued his trail. He sat on the stool and the lovely San came out.



“May I take your order?” she asked him.



“Um… uh… excuse me but…”



“Huh?”



“May I ask your name…?” he said unsteadily.



“My name…? Oh… it's San…”



“San… well then um… San… my name is Chouji Akimichi and I was wondering if you wantedtogooutonadatesometime!” he spit out at the end.



“What was that?” she asked confused.



“I was wondering if you wanted to… go out on a date… sometime…”



San thought that he looked adorable like that; all red and everything… but she couldn't say yes.



“I'm sorry Chouji but I already have a date…”



Chouji's heart was crushed as he heard the words. It felt like he was falling in a black hole and he was never going to get out of it. He felt like crying on the spot but then decided to save it until he was a distance away. He didn't need even more embarrassment.



“Oh…” he said sadly “… well that's okay… I'm just gonna go…”



“I'm really sorry Chouji…”



“Don't say sorry… it's okay…” he said while turning his back and walking towards the alley where Ino was waiting impatiently for a success report.



“So…” she said eagerly “…what did she say!?”



“She said no…”



Ino could see Chouji's eyes well up with tears. He ran off.



“Oh Chouji…” she said in a sad way to herself and then she filled up with anger. “Rrrr… I'm gonna go give this waitress a piece of my mind!”



She stomped over to the noodle shop and banged on the counter for San to come out. When she did, Ino pointed her finger at her…



“You…” she said “… I wanna talk to you!”



“Huh?” asked San confused.



“You there miss waitress… don't act so innocent because you're not! You just broke a really sweet guy's heart and why? Why would you do that to him? How could you do that to him?!”



“Because, I already have a date with somebody else…” said San sweetly.



“And with who might I ask?”



“Shikamaru Nara… do you know him?”



Ino's eyes widened in shock.



“Shikamaru!! Shikamaru Nara!!! Augh! I'm gonna go over there right now and give him a piece of my mind that's what I'm gonna do!”



Ino stomped off. San was left there silent and confused…



To be continued…












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment