Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kuzf, and the Blueprints

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 1 - Kuzf, and the Blueprints

Chapter 1 - Kuzf, and the Blueprints
"Tilouky, where the hell are you?!" came a faraway voice from the end of the corridor.
Tilouky quickly walked out of the room with blueprints in hand. He rolled up his sleeves and dusted himself off, trying to look somewhat decent.
"Coming, coming..." he mumbled to himself.
The door slowly opened, revealing one of the fellow nameks. Juyoape. He resided in the same small cottage as did Hizeeli. Hizeeli was one of Kuzf's closest friends. One of his only friends. Juyoape looked at Tilouky, tapping his foot. He was pressed for patience.
"Where are those damn blueprints?! You said you would present them to me yesterday!"
Tilouky growled quietly and revealed to him the blueprints. Juyoape snatched them away and glared at him.
"I didn't ask for this. I didn't want one of your creations to befriend my brother." Juyoape snapped to him. Nameks are never involved with their progeny. But siblings...well...that's a different story. Tilouky sighed.
"You forget that I didn't have anything to do with this. Hizeeli came across Kuzf. I did not tell him to go to your specific cottage and tell him to befriend Hizeeli."
"Of course it was your fault!" Juyoape began, hitting him in the chest with the blueprints, "You were the one who created the monster! If he weren’t created, we wouldn't be in the predicament, would we?! I would be at home with my brother, I would never have had to communicate with you." The world 'you' was said with a sneer.
Like I said previously, nobody liked Tilouky. They did not want to understand his levels of science. Because Tilouky hated them for not wanting to understand, they hated him for discovering this level of science. Most nameks could not succeed past a junior high school level of intelligence.
"Well Juyoape, thank you for your compliment. Now I would like you to leave."
"I'm glad to! Oh..." he smirked, "And thanks for the blueprints." Just as he turned to leave, Tilouky slammed the door closed. He leaned up against the door and sighed, annoyed. He glared at the wall intently.
"Damn namekians and their intelligence. I never should have released that android out into the world." He sighed for a second before walking down the long corridor. Back to his laboratory. Back to work. Back to his world. His life.
"Hizeeli, get out here!" Juyoape yelled from the doorway. Hizeeli came bouncing out of his room, with Kuzf walking behind him, smiling. Hizeeli jumped in front of Juyoape, smiling.
"Hi!"
"Hello Hizeeli. Can I talk to you?" Hizeeli looked up at him innocently.
"Yeah ok, what is it?" Juyoape kneeled down and put his hand on Hizeeli's shoulder.
"No, I mean alone. Without the and- I mean Kuzf, in our presence..." he whispered to him. Hizeeli nodded and looked at Kuzf, smiling once again.
"I'll be right back! I need to talk to my brother!" Kuzf nodded, watching as the two of them walked into another room. The door slammed behind them.
Juyoape slammed his fists against the wall.
"Goddamnit Hizeeli, why in the hell must you befriend that freak?!" Hizeeli glared at him.
"He's my friend! I think the only reason you hate him is because he was Tilouky's creation. I don't even understand why you hate him so much!"
"Because he's not one of us!"
"But--"
"NO HIZEELI. HE'S. NOT. ONE. OF. US!" Hizeeli still did not understand. Juyoape realized this and threw the blueprints at Hizeeli.
"Here are you precious blueprints. I hope you can understand them because I sure as hell don't." Hizeeli glared at him for a second before slowly opening the document up. The whole thing looked like scribbles. "Don't you see?! The guy's a freak! He talks in his own language!" It was not that. It was just that his vocabulary was more extensive. Hizeeli put the blueprints down gently, then looked at Juyoape.
"I don't like the fact that you discriminate Kuzf. It's like your racist against him!"
"Oh and where the hell did you learn those words? Did that FREAK teach you!?"
Getting a little annoying, isn’t he?
Hizeeli was nine. Four years older than Kuzf. He was a little bit more intelligent than his brother. But his brother was right. Kuzf had taught him half of the words he knew. I mean, when have you ever heard a seven year old say the world ‘discrimination?’
"Why do you even care?!"
"Nothing, just go back and play with your FRIEND..." Juyoape said, sighing heavily. He didn't want to deal with him again. Hizeeli glared at him for a second, wanting to continue the argument. But he eventually gave up and walked out. He wasn't really pressed for patience much either.
Hizeeli walked out of the room in a huff. He hated it when people kept trying to talk him out of his friendship with Kuzf. He wished that they could just accept him. He didn’t really care about Tilouky and the fact that he created him. He didn’t know him.
Kuzf looked over to him with an odd look. He was sitting on one of the bricks in the room. Sometimes Juyoape had debris from other cottages. He sometimes helped build them. In this case, he had a pile of bricks. Hizeeli looked at Kuzf.
”Ok, I’m done talking to him…” he snapped to him. He was in a bad mood. But Kuzf still looked at him oddly.
”Were you guys fighting? I heard banging.”
Hizeeli shrugged.
”No, we were just talking casually. Actually we were talking about nothing.”
Kuzf just nodded. He knew what he heard, but whatever.
”Ok.”
Hizeeli nodded, now smiling. He was happy Kuzf knew nothing of the plague he seemed to be. At least to the other namekians…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment