Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Answers

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 2 - Answers

Chapter 2 - Answers
Tilouky sat at the stool to his computer, scanning all of his other creations that failed. He wanted to find out the reason why Kuzf, this creation, succeeded, but all the other ones did not. But his mind was still set on the argument that happened previously with Juyoape.
”Damn namekians. I make one change in their lifetime and they think I’ve unleashed some disaster upon the world…”
He smirked. His only reason for making Kuzf was from anger. He hated the namekian race, despite the fact that was what he was. He wanted Kuzf to destroy the namekian race.
”Maybe I should have tried to create some other beings. Then they would be obliterated sooner…”
He clicked on a blue button. Each time he did, the screen would change to a different failed creation. Computers for namekians were a little different from the ones humans created. A keyboard was the same model, the screen was twice as big, and a mouse was that one small blue button. Tilouky was the only namekian to create a computer anyway.
Tilouky paused to take a look at one of his creations that was just before Kuzf. It was him, only a female version of him. He was going to name her Rafta. She looked similar to Kuzf, but didn’t acquire his exact looks. She was going to be programmed to destroy the namekian world and the universe alongside Kuzf. He knew someday Kuzf would fall in love and he would rather it be with someone who looked somewhat like him and seemed like they were the same race. If he were to fall in love with someone outside his race, they wouldn’t understand. They wouldn’t care.
Tilouky sighed. He was happy that he would never fall in love with a namekian. All namekians were males, and he programmed Kuzf…he wouldn’t fall in love with a namekian, let’s just put it this way. He never knew of any female nameks, and he doubted there ever would be one. Besides, the only reason Tilouky knew of the concept of love was because he went to other planets. He learned from them, and he fell in love once. But because he was a different race, she didn’t care. Hence the reason why he wanted to create Rafta. But it did not work. She was halfway through her construction when she literally just started melting away in the capsule. When she completely melted away, the capsule broke. It took a few days to clean everything up. But Tilouky didn’t become depressed about it like all of his other creations. In this one, he never put in the proper emotions. She would never experience love anyway. Only hate. So to him, maybe it was a good thing she died so early.
He clicked the button again, revealing his first creation. The one that lived for the first day, then died a quick death. Its name was Uli. He had tried to create a namekian. It was one of the first things he had tried to do. He was a prototype. A test run. Which didn’t succeed, like I said before. If he did, I would be focusing on him to some point in this story now wouldn’t I?
Uli came out deformed. He had four arms and he was four times the size of a normal namekian. His ears were split, and he had no eyes. And no brain. He had entered the world as an evil being without a purpose. All he did was walk around blindly, growling and yelling at the top of his lungs, foaming at the mouth. He was a beast. He would never be like a real namekian. It was just as well that he died.
During his first day of his life, he fell down, clutching his throat. His internal organs were melting away into a hard lead. Tilouky always has this problem with his creations melting. The lead soon came out of the eyes he’d never have, his split ears, mouth, everything, until his body just fell into a puddle, and he was gone. It wasn’t much of a loss to Tilouky, though. He hated that creation.
No matter, though…

Kuzf sat in the living room of Hizeeli and his brother’s small cottage. He was bored. So all he did was sit there and stare forward. He had become evil when he first came alive, but the damn namekian changed him. He befriended him. And in this process, Kuzf’s evil died. It started to spring up again sometimes. But he always ignored it. He didn’t know evil was something terrible, he just regarded this feeling as becoming sick. He always tried to push it away, and he always succeeded.
”So what do you want to do?” Hizeeli asked him, looking at him. Kuzf looked at him and shrugged.
”I don’t know. Do you want to go see if the elder needs any tending to?”
”Nah. There are too many apprentices to tend to his every need as it is.” They both paused to think.
”The crops?”
”Nope. I saw 5 others there this morning.”
”Your brother?”
”He’s too busy.” A lie. Juyoape wanted nothing to do with Kuzf. He never wanted to talk to him. He hated it when he had to.
”Exploring?”
”Sure. There’s nothing really better to do.” Hizeeli slowly stood up, picking off a few bugs that happened to crawl on his shoulder. He sighed. There really wasn’t anything better to do. He turned and looked at Kuzf, grinning slightly.
”Wouldn’t it be cool if we could be Tilouky? I mean, he has all of these other things that keep him occupied all day and night. If we were him, we’d actually have something to do.” Kuzf didn’t know he was created by Tilouky. Hell, he didn’t know he was created at all. He forgot his first few days when he was in the building. They all became a blur when he became 3. But he did not who Tilouky was.
”Yeah, that would be great. Then we wouldn’t be bored.” Kuzf returned the grin. Hizeeli turned again and started walking. It took him a few seconds or so when he got to the doorway to notice that Kuzf wasn’t following. He had remained in the same spot he was in. He turned to look at him. He was no longer standing. He was on the floor, head in hands, panting. Another headache. Another brainwashing statement to try to get him to kill the people he knew and make him become evil.
Kuzf, you need to kill Hizeeli. He’s only trying to prevent you from carrying out your purpose in life. To kill the namekian race!!
The voice in Kuzf’s head was that of Tilouky’s. It plagued him wherever he went; acting like father scolding a child whenever he wasn’t doing what he wanted. He would say this over and over in his head, trying to make him become evil. To actually make him become pure evil. At least until he carried out his deed. To kill the entire namekian race except Tilouky. Tilouky’s plan afterwards was to just live alone on the planet. He could do everything on his own. Without bother.
”Hey Kuzf, are you ok?” Hizeeli asked him. His headaches were happening more frequently. And without warning. One moment he would be happy, then the next he would have a big headache. Often at times, he would faint from it. Kuzf nodded weakly, still under the effects of the headache.
”Yes. I…I’m fine…” Kuzf replied. Hizeeli stepped forward. He didn’t like these headaches. Whenever he would get the headaches, he would get a feeling that something bad was going to happen.
”Um…Kuzf…maybe you should stay here. If you stay here, maybe your headache will go away quicker…”
Kuzf wanted to go exploring though. He hated these headaches. He kept thinking about him later in life. I mean now he was only 5. He didn’t want to think about him at 12 being dead from these headaches.
”No, I want to go. I just need a few minutes…”
Hizeeli shook his head. He didn’t want him to be unconscious halfway through the village.
”Kuzf, just stay here. I’ll only be gone for a few minutes and we’ll go exploring some other time, what about that?”
Kuzf paused and thought about it. Yes. Exploring another time. That would work. He looked up at Hizeeli and nodded weakly. Hizeeli grinned slightly.
”Ok then. I’ll be right back.” And with that he turned and left the building, leaving Kuzf there to deal with his headache…
Tilouky still sat at his desk, searching for more of his old creations. He was now thinking of creating someone new. He was getting annoyed with the fact that he had to wait until Kuzf’s adolescence before he became evil. He didn’t want to wait that long. So an idea struck him. To create a different being to carry out his deeds. At first, he didn’t realize he would have to wait over 10 earth years before he would carry out the deed. So maybe he could create another one. One that was a mix of all of his former creations.
Then his mind traced back to when he was thinking about a female namek. A smirk spread across his face. Yes, a female namek. That would change everything. He nodded, deciding this. He was going to create a female namek.
Just then…a knock on the door.
Tilouky sighed, annoyed, then slowly stood up from his desk. He didn’t want another visit from Juyoape, or any other namekian for that matter. They all tried to put him down in some way. Some often came by to scold him about his creation. Scold him! Like a parent. Annoying.
Tilouky stepped from his laboratory and walked down the long corridor for the second time today. He was glaring to the door. He knew what to expect. When he arrived to the door, he didn’t hear the usual pounding. It had taken him long. Nevertheless, he opened the door. Standing there was Hizeeli, hand in the position of when he was about to knock on the door. He didn’t hear him walking down to the door, so he wanted to knock again. He expected him to still be in his laboratory. He almost always was. Tilouky’s glare softened. He looked down at Hizeeli.
”Yes, what do you want?” he snapped to him. Even the child namekians were rude to him. He hated it. Hizeeli looked up at him innocently.
”I have a question about Kuzf…” Tilouky rolled his eyes.
”And what is your question?” Hizeeli then reached into a pocket and pulled out the blueprints. He wanted to understand them. Tilouky grabbed them from him and looked down at him with an odd look.
”And where, may I ask, did you get them?!” Hizeeli shuffled back and forth nervously, looking to the ground.
”My…my brother. I don’t understand them. He doesn’t understand either, and I want to know what the scribbles mean…” Hizeeli was using his brother’s words. He didn’t know that the scribbles were his writing. Tilouky looked down at him, still oddly. Someone was asking him about his creation? With intentions?
”So let me get this straight. You want to know the meaning of these blueprints, correct?” Hizeeli nodded.
”Yeah. My brother came to you this morning and got the blueprints, but he threw a fit when he came home because he was mad at me for meeting Kuzf…” That perked Tilouky’s interest. He looked down at him. Hm…so this is the namek who has taken my creation in… he thought to himself, holding back a grin. His look soon faded to a frown.
”Tell me, why are you so interested in my creation? Shouldn’t you be like the other nameks who despise me and anything that has to do with me?” Hizeeli shrugged in response.
”I don’t know, I’m not the same way, though. I wish I was the one who created Kuzf!” He started to become perky, “Then I’d know all of this scientific information!” This time Tilouky did grin. He was happy there was at least one being on this pitiful excuse for a planet who didn’t despise him.
”Yes. Very well. Follow me.” He nodded, then turned and started to head back to his laboratory to explain everything to him. Every single bit of information about Kuzf. Hizeeli looked up at him, then followed behind, closing the door behind him…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment