Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The voices

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 3 - The voices

Chapter 3 - The voices
Juyoape walked through the village, nervous. His eyes would trace where a namek that crossed his path would go. The namekians knew his brother befriends Tilouky’s creation. They thought of them weird. Odd. Like Tilouky. But this was only towards his brother and Kuzf. They knew that he despised him. So they left him alone. But Juyoape had acquired paranoia from this. And it wouldn’t go away for a long time.
He sighed with relief as he saw the cottage he resided in. He felt safe there. At least when he got to his room. He couldn’t stand being in the same room as Kuzf. Who knew namekians could hate something so much.
He came to the door and slowly pushed it open. At first, he saw nothing. But then he saw him. Kuzf. He was sitting in a corner, glaring forward into nothing, hands on his knees. He still had a headache. He looked up to the door, thinking it was Hizeeli, but it wasn’t.
Look Kuzf, it’s the namek’s brother. The one who hates you. He wants his brother to have nothing to do with you. He wants this friendship between you two to be over so things will be restored. If you kill him, then everything will be in order. Everything will be good again.
Often at times, Kuzf would try to ignore this. The voice in his head was Tilouky. His soul was with him always. His voice played in his head to brainwash him, and his memories made what he said seem true. Kuzf knew already that Juyoape hated him anyway. He could see it in his eyes. For once, he had to agree with what the voice told him. But he still didn’t want to kill him. So he tried to ignore it. That didn’t work out well.
Juyoape stood a few feet from him. He didn’t know whether he should stop and greet him, or just head to his room without any greeting whatsoever. He chose the second one. He glanced at Kuzf for a second before turning and heading to his room. Halfway there, he heard him get up. He looked back.
Kuzf was standing there, pissed off. Agreeing with the voice in his head did not work out. That added fuel to the fire. The voice kept saying this over and over. He couldn’t go to do what the voice in his head was telling him to do. Kill him.
”What’s wrong with you?” Juyoape asked him, giving him an odd look. He wanted to go back to his room. But his curiosity made him stay. He wanted to know why the android was angry.
But Kuzf said nothing. He just raised his head forward and glared at him. His power level was far beyond any of that of a namek, even at this small of an age. He was already aware of half of his attacks at his age as well.
”Well, are you going to tell me what’s wrong or what?” Juyoape asked him again, now getting impatient. Something was obviously troubling him, and he wanted to know who or what it was. Kuzf slowly stood up, not taking his eyes off of Juyoape as he did so. He started walking toward him, putting one arm behind his back to power up a few ki blasts. He took one step; one ki blast came to the tip of his claw. Another step; another ki blast. He was giving into the voices. Or the voices had used too much force, and he basically was forced to give in.
”You want to know what’s wrong?” Kuzf asked him like nothing was wrong. One more step; one more ki blast. A few more steps and they were now all at the tip of his five claws. That was one attack he discovered when he was very, very young.
When he was two.
”Yes Kuzf, I want to know what’s wrong!” Juyoape replied, raising his voice. Kuzf now stood in front of him. He was about four and a half feet tall at the time. Juyoape was five feet tall. There wasn’t that much of a height difference. Kuzf looked at him with a blank expression, until he started glaring.
”My problem…” He began, revealing his claws. He looked down at his hand for a brief moment before striking Juyoape in the stomach, the tip of the claws going through, “…is you…” he whispered to him. Juyoape looked at him, glaring and gritting his teeth, but you could tell he was shocked. But then again, he knew that it was only a matter of time. Only a matter of time before he started attacking.
Juyoape tried to form some words to reply to his statement, but he could not. They all game out in gurgles. Blood was starting to fill his mouth. He was starting to get lightheaded.
Kuzf took his claw out and examined it. There was his blood all over his hand. He then looked up at Juyoape like he couldn’t believe what he was doing. At that point, the voices had stopped. And he had come back to reality. Juyoape glared at him, then fell forward, unconscious. Blood was starting to pool around him. And at that time, it was when Hizeeli came home…
The door swung open slowly to the small cottage, revealing Hizeeli looking quite pleased with himself. He had gotten up the courage to go talk to Tilouky, and he had found out a lot more information than he intended. But either way, he was glad he learned a lot more about Kuzf. Supposedly Tilouky had told him everything he knew about him, but he forgot to mention the part where he was supposed to destroy the nameks as he got older. Tilouky seemed to be completely different than how the other nameks described him as. He was the complete opposite, at least to Hizeeli.
Hizeeli saw Kuzf. He was on his knees, staring at his hand, still not believing that he almost killed Hizeeli’s brother. He was trying to fight back the urge to break down and cry. He didn’t yet realize that Hizeeli had come back to the house. Hizeeli stepped forward.
”Hey Kuzf, what’s wr—“ it was at this time he say Juyoape laying on the ground, unconscious. It was dark, the puddle of blood was almost unnoticeable, but you could still tell that he was hurt. Hizeeli’s eyes went wide, his pupils shrinking. He ran over to Juyoape and kneeled down, putting his hand on his back. He started shaking him lightly.
”Juyoape…Juyoape!..” Tears were starting to come to his eyes. He didn’t want his brother to die. He looked over at Kuzf, who was now looking at Hizeeli with eyes that were pleading forgiveness.
”Kuzf…what happened? Did you do this??” He asked him, his voice mixed with anger and sorrow. Kuzf looked at him like he was shocked then flinched back, nodding very slightly, but enough for him to notice.
Hizeeli immediately backed away, “But…but why??” He knew that his brother hated him, but he knew that there was no way that Kuzf knew about the hate he felt towards him.
Kuzf looked at Hizeeli. He could tell that he was mad. But then again, he could tell that he was confused.
”Hizeeli…I’m sorry…” That was all Kuzf could really say at the moment. He didn’t know what else to say. You can’t really go up to someone and say ‘Oh sorry, voices in my head were telling me to kill your brother.’ You can’t exactly say something like that.
”But…but why?!” Hizeeli said again, raising his voice just as Juyoape had done a few minutes before. Kuzf looked down.
”I—“ he stopped, then hesitated, “I didn’t mean to…” Hizeeli picked up Juyoape, now crying and started to head to the door.
”You didn’t mean to nearly kill him?!” He growled quietly under his breath and walked out the door, not looking back at Kuzf. Kuzf looked after him as he walked away, then rested his arms upon his knees.
Those voices…it’s all their fault…, he thought to himself. And as he sat there in silence, he could hear those voices. In the back of his mind. Laughing…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment