Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Another failed experiment

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 4 - Another failed experiment

Chapter 4 - Another failed experiment
Tilouky stood in front of a newly-built tank, watching his new creation take shape. He was going to create a female namek. He had gone over the procedure countless times. This time it wasn’t going to take over a year to take shape like it did with Kuzf. This time that was going to happen in a few hours. It was a new method he was trying to perfect. He was becoming impatient with the fact that it was taking so long.
He had to make some sacrifices for the female namek. He was making her actually have blue hair. He knew a female couldn’t be bald, not to mention he couldn’t think of any other way. She was going to have sky blue hair. But for some reason, he didn’t want this. Halfway through the process, he didn’t want that. But it was already too late. At the moment, she looked like a chibi. A small child. But with this one, it was going to wake up when she was an adult. That way, she wouldn’t have any such involvement with the namekians, like Kuzf was.
He just continued to look at it, watching as every feature changed as she got older. A small grin was spreading across his face. He thought he would change history. Change it all by creating the first female namek.
He was wrong.
Just as the smile faltered, the eyes opened. It was too early. Way to early. It’s eyes weren’t even formed. They were liquid. Grey blobs of liquid. They started leaking out, mixing in with the fluid that held her in the tank. She couldn’t breathe in the fluid. Tilouky’s eyes became wide. He didn’t want this to happen. It had happened with a lot of other creations. And he didn’t want this to happen with this one.
He came down and pressed the red button to drain out the fluid. The tank slowly opened, letting the creation breathe in oxygen instead of the fluid. But things went wrong. The creation fell out from the tank, breathing heavily. It wasn’t accustomed to this. It’s lungs were slowly caving in. Slowly collapsing. And finally they did.
Suddenly the creation fell to the ground. Her chest was falling inward. Caving in, like said before. She was gasping for breath. She was clutching her throat. Tilouky tried to get her accustomed to the environment. He tried to change the temperature, put a different amount of chemicals in the air. But nothing worked. He pressed the button to ad a small amount of carbon into the air. When he looked back over at his creation, he stopped. He sighed sadly and pressed the button to leave the atmosphere back to the normal atmosphere. The creation was lying there on the floor, dead.
Another failed experiment…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment