Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Awakening; Infestation

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 5 - Awakening; Infestation

Chapter 5 - Awakening; Infestation
Juyoape sat up in the bed, looking around. There was a tremendous amount of pain in his stomach, but otherwise that was it. He felt fine. It was a week after Kuzf had wounded him. Hizeeli was sitting at the side of the bed, looking out the window. He didn’t want to believe Kuzf had intentionally wanted to hurt his brother. I mean, he didn’t blame him, but he still didn’t want him to do it. He hadn’t talked to him this whole week Juyoape was unconscious. He would stay in the room or walk around the village. That was it. It was something he didn’t want to have to deal with. He was only 9, he didn’t want all these things to be happening to him when he wasn’t even 10.
”Hizeeli?” Juyoape said to Hizeeli, looking at him oddly. He didn’t remember much. All he really remembered was asking Kuzf what was wrong. Hizeeli turned around and looked at Juyoape, looking somewhat surprised. He was supposedly supposed to be unconscious for a month. He jumped out of the chair and smiled, “Juyoape! Are you ok??” He wasn’t all convinced that he was alright.
”Yes, Hizeeli, I’m fine,” Juyoape replied, grinning. Hizeeli returned the grin, starting to head to the door.
”I suppose you want to go home, right?”
Juyoape nodded, “Yeah.” He struggled to get up, hand on his stomach, but eventually stood upright, able to walk to the door. He couldn’t want very far without having to stop and take a breath, but he was basically fine…

Kuzf was still in the room, dealing with the voices in his head. He wouldn’t pay any attention to them, though. He was depressed. He was worried that he wouldn’t be allowed to reside in this house, and he would have to go search for someplace else. It would be very difficult. Most of the namekians hated him. He would probably be forced to live in a mountain range or something of the sort.
Kuzf had thought about going to see Juyoape and apologize. But he didn’t want to walk to the place where he was getting his wounds treated. He knew as well as anyone that he was disliked. He had walked a short distance, but Namekians had glared at him. They knew about Juyoape and what he did. Now Kuzf was afraid to leave.
He just wanted to wait.
Wait for Hizeeli to come back with Juyoape.
Wait to apologize…
Tilouky leaned against the keyboard of the computer, head in his hands. He didn’t care if he accidentally typed something with his elbows. He needed to think. He didn’t understand why this creation had died like the other ones.
Maybe it was because of the rapid age process, he had told himself. But he didn’t want to believe that. Now the idea of creating a female namekian was all he could think about. He wanted to come up with some way to create it. He was getting pissed off because all of his creations were failing. The only one that worked was Kuzf, and that one didn’t meet up to his needs. He would have to wait, and he didn’t want that. He wanted to obliterate the namekian race quickly. Not now.
He took his elbows from the keyboard and looked at the small screen that he accidentally typed on. There was nothing. Just random letters. But one random set of letters appealed to him. They read, “Infst.” That gave him an idea.
Infestation.
He could create the female namekian.
But not with a tank or a capsule.
With infestation.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment