Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Apologies

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 6 - Apologies

Chapter 6 - Apologies
“Hizeeli, why won’t you accept my apology! I told you before that I had no idea what I was doing!!” Kuzf yelled to Hizeeli. He was trying to apologize to him. Juyoape had taken one look at Kuzf when he came home, and went pale in the face. He didn’t remember what he had done to him, but he was now afraid of him. He walked over to his room to rest, not looking at Kuzf as he walked.
”Because Kuzf! How could you not know that you were killing my brother?!” Hizeeli screamed to him. He didn’t understand why he had done it. Like I said before, Tilouky left out the part about him becoming evil. And that created a problem.
”It was UNINTENTIONAL!!” Hizeeli looked down. He didn’t want to argue. He sighed heavily.
”Ok look, he doesn’t remember anything from what happened. The only thing that’s wrong with him is that he’s now afraid of you. I don’t know how to change that. I just want to know why you tried to kill him.” Kuzf sighed.
”But…”
”I don’t care how farfetched the reason is, I just want to know.” Kuzf hesitated. He knew he probably wouldn’t believe him, but he didn’t care about how farfetched it would sound, so it was worth a shot.
”See…I have these voices…in the back of my head. They tell me to destroy my friends and probably family if I had any…and it told me to destroy your brother. I refused, but for some reason I tried to kill him anyway, and I don’t know why…” He looked up at Hizeeli. He was pale, just as his brother had been before. The first thing that had come to his mind when he was telling him why he had tried to kill his brother was Tilouky. He did not reply to Kuzf’s statement. He was looking towards the door, debating on whether to go talk to him or not. Kuzf looked at Hizeeli. His face just showed confusion, not disbelief. That made him feel better to some extent, but he still worried of it.
”I will be back in a few minutes.” And with the Hizeeli turned and left. He wanted to talk to Tilouky…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment