Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chemicals

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 7 - Chemicals

Chapter 7 - Chemicals
Tilouky stood in front of a small chamber. He kept his chemicals in there when he would create someone. They were always in needle form. Shots. When he wanted to ad this to a creation, he would pierce a small thin part of the tank and inject it into the tank. The creation would then absorb it, and that would be it. He had so many chemicals in there, he could create a unicorn with namekian arms, a human head, and many, many other traits. This time it was his turn.
He slowly opened the chamber. Immediately vapor from dry ice flowed from the chamber. The fluids in the shots were completely frozen. When they were taken out, they immediately would melt into the liquid form.
So many different chemicals to choose from. But which to suit the new creation. Ah, yes. He reached for one of the shots, which had a black liquid in it. He found that on a planet light years away from the namekian planet. He only had a small quantity, and he barely ever used it. But now he would. He was going to inject the liquid within his body. There, a female namek would generate. Namekians always have male offspring. It wasn’t very difficult to create a female namek. Just a few select chemicals to change the chromosomes, and some others just to make her be unique. He didn’t intend to make it much different than other namekians. He just wanted its power level to be much more than them. That’s all he really wanted. He didn’t want what would result.
He reached for the shot and looked at the black liquid, watching as it swirled around in the small capsule. He reached for his collar and pulled it away, revealing one long purple vein that always stood out. He stared at the shot for a long while. He was never that fond of needles.
He brought the needle up slowly and pierced his skin, not taking his eyes off of the needle. It had to be about 5 inches long. He watched it as it pierced the skin and slowly went inward, some blood falling over it. Right when he pierced his skin he pressed the small green button. Immediately the black liquid went into his neck. He could feel it slowly go down the neck and spread throughout his whole body. He immediately became very cold. He became pale.
Right after all of the fluid was injected, he heard the knock at the door. Hizeeli was standing outside. He could tell that his knock was one of annoyance. He could tell what the namekians’ emotions were from their knocks. Either that or he could just tell. He didn’t know how else to explain it.
He took the needle out slowly, wiping away some of the blood that came out as the needle pierced his skin. He looked at the needle and put it back in the chamber. He could freeze it, then refill it later. He sighed, then quickly walked from his laboratory to greet whoever was at the door…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment