Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Things never really change

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 8 - Things never really change

Chapter 8 - Things never really change
Tilouky opened the door slowly. He looked outward, then downward, seeing Hizeeli. He would have grinned, but this was different. Hizeeli was glaring at him. Instead Tilouky just looked at him with a blank expression.
”What is it that you want, Hizeeli?” He was glad he had talked to him a week before. He felt like someone actually understood him. But that feeling went away after he saw him glaring. Hizeeli stepped forward.
”Kuzf almost killed my brother…” he began. In the back of his mind, Tilouky was smiling. He became happy whenever something happened to a namek. Instead, he tried to show discomfort. He succeeded.
”Your brother? Why would he hurt your brother?” He asked him. Hizeeli stepped forward again.
”That’s what I want to know!! You know something about Kuzf that I don’t know about him and I want to know!!” Tilouky stepped back. He wasn’t sure whether he should tell him about how Kuzf is destined to become evil. Then an idea struck him. He looked down and sighed.
”I knew there was going to be someday when I had to tell one of the nameks about this…” Hizeeli looked at him oddly.
”Tell me what?! Something about Kuzf?!” Tilouky nodded.
”Yes.” Hizeeli stepped forward.
”Then tell me!!” Tilouky sighed, but tried his best to look depressed.
”For some reason, when I created Kuzf, there was a bad side effect. He became evil. Someday in his lifetime, he’s going to try and hurt them. But it’s rare, I promise you.” Hizeeli looked down sadly.
”So those voices he was telling me…they’re true?” Tilouky nodded.
”Yes.” Hizeeli sighed sadly, then merely turned and started to walk away. When he got a foot away from him, he looked over his shoulder at him.
”Uh…thanks…” He then turned around and continued walking. Tilouky waited until he could no longer see him, then grinned. He turned and started heading back to his laboratory, ignoring how cold he was.
”It’s only a matter of time until all of my wishes are fulfilled…” He grinned, then opened the door to his laboratory, shivering…
Kuzf leaned against the door to Juyoape’s room, looking forward into nothing. He sighed sadly. He was depressed. He was afraid that Hizeeli would continue to be mad at him. He would get kicked out of the house, then be forced to live in a cave on the other side of Namek or something similar.
”Hizeeli? Are you out there??” yelled Juyoape from his room. When he had come home, he went straight to his bedroom. He was to be on bedrest for another week or so. If he moved around too much, his wounds would reopen and the bleeding would start again.
Kuzf stood up and looked at the door. He wasn’t sure whether he should go into the room or not. He could tell that Juyoape was fearful of him when he arrived.
”Hizeeli?!” He asked again, this time more frantically. Kuzf sighed and slowly pushed the door open himself. He just wanted to know what was wrong.
Juyoape looked at the door as it slowly swung open. At first, he thought it was Hizeeli, so his face brightened. When he saw that it was Kuzf instead, his face darkened. He glared at him.
”Oh it’s you.” He began. He folded his arms, “What do you want…?” Kuzf sighed and stepped forward.
”I just wanted to know what you needed, that’s all…” Juyoape turned and glared at him, “Oh? You want to know what I need?” He rolled his eyes and looked away from him.
Kuzf looked at him somewhat confused. He thought he was afraid of him. He expected him to look scared, not snap at him. Either way, he knew he deserved it. He looked down. Juyoape glanced at him. He knew what he expected. He laughed quietly to himself and averted his gaze back to the wall.
”I can’t believe you thought I was afraid of you! Have you ever heard of acting a certain way to gain sympathy?!” He opened his mouth to speak again, but the sound of the door in the living room opening made him stop. Kuzf looked up and looked through the doorway into the living room. Hizeeli was standing in the living room looking depressed, confused, and angry. He looked up, seeing the door to his brother’s room open out of the corner of his eye. He turned and saw Kuzf. He smiled.
”Does Juyoape need anything?”
”Hizeeli is that you?” Hizeeli nodded.
”Yes Juyoape, I’m home.” Hizeeli walked towards the room, still smiling. He looked at Juyoape, “Do you need anything?” Juyoape shook his head, “No…not really…” He nodded, “Ok then!” He then looked to his left and saw Kuzf. But his smile did not falter.
”Hey Kuzf, do you want to go exploring? We never did go exploring the last time!” Kuzf only replied with an odd look. He was acting like nothing ever happened. But he didn’t want to ask.
”Um…yeah…sure…” He slowly started to walk out of the room. He could hear Juyoape talking to Hizeeli as he walked out.
”Can you close the door?” He asked Hizeeli.
”Yes I suppose so…” Hizeeli replied. Kuzf could hear the door slowly closing behind him…
“Why in the world are you offering to go somewhere with him?!” Juyoape said to him, apparently not happy because of this.
”Because I want to…” Hizeeli replied, “Just because he wounded you doesn’t mean that he’s going to hurt me…”
”What are you talking about?!” Juyoape asked him.
”Exactly how I said it! Kuzf obviously knew that you hated him like all of the other nameks. Maybe that was why he did that.” Juyoape rolled his eyes.
”If that was his motive in wounding me, then he had a lot he should be trying to kill…” Hizeeli sighed, then started to open the door.
”Seriously Hizeeli, you’re not planning to go exploring with that android are you?” Hizeeli sighed.
”Yes Juyoape. I’m going. I’m going to be gone for a few hours, maybe more, maybe less.” And with that he left the room. He looked at Kuzf and smiled, “Are you ready?” Kuzf merely nodded. He didn’t know why he was acting like nothing ever happened. But he didn’t want to ask him, either.
The only reason Hizeeli was acting like this was because of what Tilouky said. He knew it wasn’t his fault he was acting like this. It wasn’t his fault he hurt his brother. It was Tilouky’s for ‘accidentaly’ making him become evil. But he wanted to find some way to prevent him from becoming evil. As far as he was concerned, he was still his friend. That wouldn’t change for a long time…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment