Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Revenge; Side effects

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 9 - Revenge; Side effects

Chapter 9 - Revenge; Side effects
Tilouky sat in the middle of the laboratory on his knees, shaking uncontrollably. Around him were 5 needles. 5 shots. He was injecting them in his skin every hour. They were all different colors, like the rainbow. One was blue, the other red, orange, green, purple. At the moment, he was injecting the purple liquid into his arm. He wasn’t quite sure what effects the chemicals would have, but he knew they must be good. The blue liquid would change the chromosomes, so the namek would become a female. The others would just ad to her abilities and strengths.
But what he was doing was not that great. Driven by so many things, he decided to carry on with this project without knowing what side effects they would have on his immune system, his body, and his mind…
Elsewhere, someone knew of his existence. It was a being on a planet lightyears away from Namek. A long time ago, he traveled there in search of chemicals. This was when he was just starting up his laboratory and his attempt to create artificial beings. On that one planet, he had caused many unfortunate events. He killed 50 of their beings by revealing to them some of the chemicals he had acquired from the other planets. He did not know that some chemicals caused them to fall into a coma immediately. And with that, he had also acquired a few enemies. Define ‘a few.’
They believed that he had become a plague. A plague to everyone’s existence. So they had wanted to obliterate him a long time ago. But he had left when they were going to do so. This time, though, they were going to send someone who was going to do the job for them. The beings were orange. Their clothing was orange. Their eyes were orange. Their weapons were the only contrasting color. They were a bold black color. They had a variety of weapons to choose from for beings who were not violent often. They were known as peaceful beings, but when someone destroys one of them, they have no choice.
”Shealth, you know your target correct?”
”Yes.”
”Really? Play back your mission for me.”
”Find the one who came to this planet years ago and obliterate him.”
”Yes! I’m glad you have remembered your mission well.”
Shealth looked up at the one who was sending him on this mission. He was the leader of them all. He was the only one who could declare a state of emergency or war. Much like a president on earth.
”Why must I be the one to be sent to go obliterate him when I was not even in a state of existence when this happened?” Shealth was only 15 years of age. This happened a long time before that. Shealth was barely even conceived when this happened. The leader gave him a look, but nevertheless explained.
”Because you are young. You can move faster than any of the beings on this planet, including me. Plus if you do succeed in my task, a lot will be happening for you when you return.” Shealth looked down.
”I-I suppose so…” The leader grinned. He had known the answer all along, but he could not help but be happy.
”Good. Then concentrate. I will explain to you how the planet Namek looks. When you have gotten a clear image of the planet I want you to say ‘ytak.’ That means go. You will travel there, and you will obliterate him. Is everything understood?” Shealth nodded.
”Yes…”
Tilouky sat on the stool to his computer, carefully typing in what he had concluded for the day. A lot had happened. He had injected chemicals into his skin as if he were a drug addict without knowing the side effects. He had been forced to explain to a 9 year old about Kuzf. Every last bit of information. It does not seem like a lot. But to him, it was a lot.
The keyboard was oriented in the namekian language. One letter on earth could be a whole sentence on Namek. It was much different. Tilouky sighed and read over what he had typed. He was happy with it, but he could not keep any focus whatsoever on the project he was currently doing. He had been sweating bullets ever since the sun had set, and if he looked at one thing, a tunnel would form between him and that one object. He could not see outside of the tunnel. He stared at the computer for a brief moment before gritting his teeth and looking away, eyes closed.
”Damn, why can’t I focus on anything?” he murmured to himself. He was not happy with the fact he could barely do anything. He didn’t even have enough sense at the time to discover that all of this was happening because of the injections. He slowly stood up, hand out as if he were feeling for something in the darkness.
”All I have to do is walk around a little bit, yeah that’s it. I just have to walk around and I’ll feel better…” he said out loud to nothing as he stepped forward. Right when he stepped forward he fell to one knee. Well, walking wouldn’t work at the moment.
He sat down on the cold concrete, trying to get a headache which he now had to vanish. It was impossible.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment