Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Shealth; Brotherly love

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 10 - Shealth; Brotherly love

Chapter 10 - Shealth; Brotherly love
“Shealth, you do know how to use your mind to get these beings in a sense of paranoia, am I right?” Shealth nodded.
”Yes, I know how.” The leader grinned and stepped forward.
”Good! Then I have something else you can do when you get to Namek and find Tilouky! I want you to make him paranoid. Make him walk right to the spot where you will obliterate him. That way, it will be much easier than being seen by the rest of them.” Shealth looked at him for a second, expressionless, then nodded.
”As you wish.” The beings that lived on this planet treated the leader like royalty. Although he wasn’t, you had to address them by sir or ma’am. But there rarely were any female leaders. The females on the planet had no use for becoming a leader. Someday there would be, but on this planet there was none at the moment.
”So carry on with it! I want you to get this mission done as quickly as possible and rid our minds of him forever. We can still sense him. That is why we cannot forget.” Shealth merely nodded, then closed his eyes. He was awaiting the description from the leader.
”Shealth, the planet Namek had lush, green grass. Its skies are a faint yellow, while their seas are that of turquoise. The trees are green as well.” The leader paused, trying to think of some other descriptive remarks he could say. But there was none. He had said it all. Shealth thought of this. The prolonged silence was telling him that the time had come to say go in his language. To finally obliterate Tilouky from existence.
”Ytak…” Shealth said quietly to himself. Immediately he could feel himself falling from the dimension and falling from his planet. He was in space, but in one that was unlike the black vastness that we know of. This space was much different. It was all white. A blinding color. Shealth could open his eyes and look around at his surroundings. But that’s just the thing. He was afraid that if he were to open his eyes, something would happen to him. So all he merely did was concentrate and watch how it seemed to get brighter in front of his closed eyes. Finally he arrived on the planet Namek. He could feel the atmosphere becoming different. The light that was in front of his eyes died down.
Then he opened his eyes. It was right where the leader had described him to be. A quaint little section of land to the very far left of Tilouky’s village. It would be too far for any of the other nameks to see him. They would have to journey for 2 full earth hours to get to his location. And that suited him fine. He would just wait there. He would try and find Tilouky, beckon him to come, and then obliterate him. It was as simple as that.
“Hizeeli? Are you there?” called Juyoape from his room for about the fifth time for the day. Juyoape was enjoying the fact that he was supposed to be in bed for the next week or so until he felt fine. He did not have to do the chores that he had to do around the village, and he didn’t have to do one of Hizeeli’s meaningless tasks that involved Tilouky. He could just sit there and have Hizeeli be his own personal servant for the week. The common siblings.
”Yes, what is it Juyoape?” Hizeeli said, sticking his head into the room with a questioning look on his face. He was not fond of having to do so many things for him. He wanted to be doing things; exploring or doing much more. But he could not show any signs of annoyance when Juyoape called him. If he were to do so, he knew his brother would scold him like a parent.
”Oh…hi Hizeeli…” Juyoape said to him, now trying to pretend to be hoarse and decrepit. He put the back of his hand to his forehead and sighed longingly.
”Oh, I wish I was better, I hate to put such a burden on you Hizeeli…” Hizeeli stepped forward and looked at him, like a child does a saddened mother. He shook his head.
”No, not at all. You’re not a burden!” He smiled reassuringly. Immediately Juyoape smiled in return. But the back of his hand remained on his forehead.
”Oh, I’m so happy that I’m not, oh dear brother of mine…” He said to him in a loving tone. Hizeeli always thought these compliments of his meant that he was still ill. He was never like this, and he shouted at him most of the time. Hizeeli walked over to his bedside and looked down at him.
”What is it that you need?” He asked him, not keeping his eyes off him in case something were to happen. Juyoape took the back of his hand off of his forehead and let it hand limply on his left side. He fidgeted in his bed for a few seconds before looking up at Hizeeli, looking as if he were going to faint.
”Can…can you feel my forehead and tell me if I have a fever?” he asked him, whining through half of the sentence. He knew that Hizeeli had difficulty telling whether anybody had a fever or not. He could not tell if they were hot or cold.
”Uh…but…” Hizeeli began. At that instant, Juyoape moaned in discomfort.
”But I feel so terrible Hizeeli! I feel like I’m going to fall unconscious! Just, please feel my forehead and tell me whether I’m hot or not!” Hizeeli looked down and sighed.
”But you know I don’t know how to tell if you are hot or not…” He said, trailing off in his own thoughts.
”Ah, but Hizeeli I can always tell you whether or not I have a fever or not! Just tell me whether my forehead is cold or not! I promise you!” Hizeeli looked up at him for a brief moment before shrugging.
”I..I guess so…” He said as he came forward and rested the back of his hand on his forehead for a brief moment. His forehead was cold. Even Juyoape knew that he was not sick. But if he were to tell Hizeeli that cold meant he was sick, another week would go by with him as his own personal slave.
”Juyoape, it’s cold. Does that mean you’re ok?!” His face brightened. If he were alright, then that meant he could go about his business and not have to deal with a moaning brother in a state of delirium. Instead of Juyoape grinning and smiling, which was what he had hoped, he frowned and sank downward back into his bed, resting the hand that hung on his left side on his stomach.
”Oh Hizeeli, I’m afraid that means I’m still bedridden with sickness!” He moaned again, pretending to cough in mid-moan.
”But Juyoape, I thought you weren’t sick to begin with!” Juyoape sighed.
”Hizeeli, I know this. I was brought in because of the wound I received to the stomach. But sometime wounds can cause you to fall ill…” He then coughed as hard as he could. It was enough to get Hizeeli worried about him.
”No, don’t worry Juyoape! I’ll still take care of you!!” He said. Juyoape closed his eyes, then opened his right one halfway.
”A-are you sure?” He asked him. Hizeeli nodded, looking extremely concerned.
”Yes of course!” And with that, Juyoape turned over, his back facing him. He sighed.
”Thank you Hizeeli…” He said before he pretended to fall to sleep. He wasn’t tired in the least. He wanted to get out of bed and do some of the chores. But being bedridden for two weeks now was going to be the best. Hizeeli rose up on the tip of his toes and examined his brother. To him, he looked asleep. He sighed, then slowly turned and walked out of the room. He closed the door gently behind him. Immediately Juyoape’s eyes snapped open. He sat up and looked at the door, smirking. He could think of so many things he could do to be bedridden for many more weeks, even many more months. He would just have to wait.
Hizeeli stepped from the room, looking annoyed. He was sick of dealing with his brother and he was sick of having to walk around doing his chores. That meant he would have to do twice the amount of work around the village. He was earning recognition, but it was like nothing to him.
”So, how long do you think it will be before he finally can walk again and get to doing his own chores around the village?” He said to Kuzf, raising his head up and smirking. When he looked at him, his smirk faltered after a few seconds. Kuzf was standing there, looking at the door as if he were going to break out into a run in a matter of seconds. He raised his hand up without averting his gaze.
”Hold on…” he said to him, trying to concentrate. Instead of keeping silent, Hizeeli stepped forward and looked at him oddly.
”What’s wrong?” he asked him, looking at the door, and then back at him countless times. Kuzf glanced at him for a second, then looked back to the door. He lowered his arm.
”Do you hear that?” He asked him, now looking around. He heard something, but he could not find the origin of the sound. It sounded far away. He was actually sensing Shealth, but he would not know of what it was like to sense energy until he lived on the uninhabited planet for many years. Hizeeli looked around, but he could not hear anything. The whole room was completely silent. He looked at a corner in the top right of the room and shook his head.
”No, I don’t hear anything…” Kuzf then jumped as if he were frightened by something.
”See I can hear it again!” This time, they both tensed as if they both were hearing the sound. Kuzf could hear it, but Hizeeli could not.
”No, I don’t hear anything, Kuzf.” He repeated, looking at Kuzf. Kuzf then paused and stood upright. He shrugged and smiled.
”Oh well, I guess I must be imagining things then…” His smile faltered. Hizeeli smiled in returned. In the back of his mind, he was worried. He was worried that somehow, someway, he was going to try and hurt someone again. Then he calmed down a little bit. If that were to happen, he would have done that already…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment