Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Paranoia

Many people have created female namekians. Madra, or Shen shamaiye, is just another one of them. And this is the origin.

Chapter 11 - Paranoia

Chapter 11 - Paranoia
Tilouky sat on a small, cold bench in one of the many rooms in the building he housed himself in. It was a black cottage with many rooms for where he would keep his creations in when they awoke. Only 2 of those rooms he actually went in, and one of them was his laboratory.
At the moment, he was in the room Kuzf slept in for the first night of his life. He didn’t know why, but something beckoned him to come there. He was suffering from fatigue, but he could not find any way to make the fatigue fade. He just dealt with it.
Something is wrong, he continued to say to himself. He had a bad feeling. One of those feelings where you can’t do anything to make it vanish. But then again, he didn’t know how he would be able to make it vanish if he didn’t know where it was coming from.
He continued to sweat bullets. He now actually was blaming all of his on the chemicals. He was starting to regret injecting himself with the chemicals to get his idea to finally become a reality. Then he became paranoid. This was not Shealth’s doing, but his own. He was worried he would become like his other creations. The one day where he decided to finally make this female namek exist, he was afraid he would quickly break down like the other creations before. As much as he tried to get this feeling to go away, he could not.
Why are you acting like this? He asked himself over and over again. He was not happy with his current emotions. He knew he was going to collapse sooner or later. Getting to this room was a feat of greatness in itself. He had fallen four times, and had to try and prevent himself from going unconscious for a few seconds.
”I don’t understand…is this how my creations feel when they are under the effects of the chemicals I give to them?” He asked to nobody in particular. At that moment the headache he had been having all day increased steadily. He came forward, trying to clear his head, but everything became all blurry. He could not concentrate. Then, at that moment, he fell forward and onto the ground, unconscious…
Shealth stood at the coast of the village, looking outward at the turquoise ocean, feeling the ocean air wash over him. He enjoyed this place. It was much different from the other planet. Not one namek had yet spotted him, and he was happy because of this.
That one moment. That one moment when he was standing there facing the ocean, it made him feel happy. Like he was without a care. But whenever he would avert his gaze away from it, all of life’s problems would come back to him.
When he was a child, both of his parents had died. Some of the other beings became sick from the chemicals. Rather than die quickly and without pain, they gradually became sick and died slowly, enduring a lot of pain. He did not know why they had died until the leader had informed him of what Tilouky did. He did feel some sort of anger towards him when he found out the reason for his parent’s death, but he felt more anger towards the leader for not trying to stop all of this. He knew a cure could be created. But they had decided to leave it.
Afterwards, he had to deal with other parents. There was the concept of foster homes on his planet. But you were not sent to a foster home to become their child. You were sent there to do work. He lived for 7 long years at one foster home until they decided to hand him over to the leader. The leader was the one who would send the children to foster homes in the first place. He had decided to keep Shealth with him until he finally became 15. It does not sound like much, but it traumatized him to some extent. A lot can happen when you are at a foster home and the parents you are working for are not your parents.
Night had fallen on the planet Namek. Lights illuminated the cottages while the namekians slowly drifted off to sleep. Shealth slowly opened his eyes. Reality quickly came up to him. The mission replayed over and over in his head. He turned to the village and sat down upon and rock, watching as each house slowly became illuminated. He was awaiting the moment that would be right to start his process in obliterating Tilouky. He knew it could be done in a matter of minutes, but that would be too risky. If he dragged it out, it would seem more like Tilouky was slowly on his way to insanity.
Unlike many beings in the world, Shealth does not sleep. He can close his eyes and lay quietly, but he cannot fall to sleep. There is no need for sleep on his planet. It is impossible for them to sleep. Instead he rested his arms on his knees, rested his head on his arms, and concentrated. He could plague him with dreams. Yes. That would work…

Tilouky walked through a long, damp tunnel to a light that he never seemed to get to. He hear a voice at the end. It was Shealth’s voice, but he could not tell.
”Tilouky, come here…” he would say over and over. But that was impossible. The more he ran, the farther the light became. His heart was pounding, his feet were killing him. Then Shealth appeared in front of him, stopping him immediately in his tracks. He did not recognize what he was immediately, he just looked down at him oddly. Shealth glared up at him.
”Why did you do it?” He asked him, stepping forward. Tilouky fell backwards, his elbows hitting the hard pavement. But it did not hurt. He looked up at Shealth, scared and confused.
”W-who are you?” he asked him, backing up a little bit. Shealth stepped forward.
”You should know…” Just then he disappeared into a thin strand of smoke, his last sentence hanging in the air.
”The end is near…”
Tilouky jolted awake, still in the chamber. He sat up and looked around, not sure where he was for the moment. Then he remembered. The dream came to him. He shook his head, glaring at the wall.
”Damn chemicals. Giving me dreams to get me paranoid aren’t you?” he asked himself. Well, he was talking to himself. But then again, that’s not really uncommon, now is it?
He sat in the middle of the floor, legs folded, trying to think of what the dream could have meant. Whenever he would have dreams, he thought they meant something. For hours on end the next day or a few hours later he would think about it and try to decipher it. But he did not remember much of the dream. As he became more aware, only the last sentence remained in his head.
”The end is near…”
Tilouky shook his head and slowly stood up. He felt fine. The side effects of the chemicals only lasted for the few hours. He didn’t remember going to sleep. But then again, he didn’t remember falling unconscious, either. He looked out the small window to the chamber. It was slowly becoming daylight. He had been sleeping for well over 10 hours. He looked down and sighed. Another day…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment