Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Mission

 

Chapter 1 - The Mission

Chapter 1 - The Mission
Hmm& The disgusted man moaned as he gazed at his plans for his previous attempt to overrun Konoha. He sat across the dark table from a bunch of equally puzzled ninja. They all puzzled about one thing. How to make sure Konoha lied vulnerable and easy to overtake. This shouldnt be so hard! The leader shouted piercing the attention of everyone there. Well, lets think for a second. One of the three elite ninja said bluntly. What was in their force that annihilated us? All the ninjas answered immediately in unison. All those elite male ninja Yes, thats right& Another of the three elite said. But consider this& Then, the third took over What if we were to somehow capture all the male genin we could... One of the lesser ninja commented Why only the male...?Come on man, use your head. Everyone here knows that female ninja of any rank are much more inferior to male ninja. All they practically are good for are healing those little booboos the male ninja get periodically At this all the ninja cackled in amusement. Continue with it The leader said. Well as I was saying&if we were to capture every male genin and take them here, we would attract the better male ninja and bring them here also, and adding to my earlier joke, that would leave all the female ninja there and we could easily seize that which we shouldve acquired last time! Then another lesser ninja said But what if the females attempt to rescue the males? Come on! What have I been telling you all this whole time? Females are useless in a ninja force! They cant do anything!!! All the ninja guffawed and agreed happily. But, the only question is& The first elite said How do we capture the genin?Leave that to me& The leader said smirking& I wonder why Tsunade demanded that we of the male genin come to her office. Naruto asked as he and Sasuke nonchalantly stepped along inside Tsunades tower. Sasuke just sighed as they stepped into Tsunades office. Tsunade herself was sitting inside with Neji, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, and Kankuro. Looks like were not alone here Sasuke whispered as they sat down. Now Im sure youre wondering why Ive brought you all here, arent you. Tsunade asked. It seems I have a mission for all of you somewhere around the Abandoned Megas Fortress Megas, Sasuke thought. Ive heard that name somewhere before&Now, you all are searching for any sign of a disturbance, a fleet of jounin residing around Megas Fortress. Neji and Lee will take south. Kiba and Kankuro will take west. Naruto and Sasuke will take north. Shikamaru and Choji will take east. You will all leave immediately. Any questions? They had none. Off you go! The eight ninja then walked out of the room and outside where they did a jumping routine all the way through the forest to Megas Mountain, on top of which was Megas Fortress.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bloodyfeetwall on September 10, 2006, 11:51:59 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallWow, I really admire your work! Good, errr. fantasticaliboluciosness! Supercalifragilisticexpialidociuos!

ShenraiIarnehs on September 11, 2006, 4:59:29 AM

ShenraiIarnehs on
ShenraiIarnehsThanks a whole bunch! XD