Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Embaressments

 

Chapter 3 - The Embaressments

Chapter 3 - The Embaressments
Choji woke up from his slumber to find himself blurred in the eyes and a horrible sensation in his nose. He sat up and began to feel less dazed. Then, when he was fully focused, he viewed a shocking site. Shikamaru was standing in front of him without anything on. Ah, man Shikamaru make yourself decent, you idiot! Choji said as he covered his eyes. Youre the idiot, Choji! Just look down at yourself! Choji opened his eyes and glanced down, as he realized what Shikamaru was talking about. He, like Shikamaru, was completely naked. He puzzled at this for a few moments, and decided to disregard the fact until he knew where he was and remembered what had happened. Where are we Choji asked as he looked around. Apparently a prison cell of some sort. Shikamaru replied as he gazed at the black interior and lack of light. In fact, the only light there was, was coming from a small light bulb which hardly seemed like a source of light at all compared to the darkness of the cell. Well, on a strangely unrelated note, why are we both naked? Choji then said while placing his hands slightly in front of his hips. For one thing, dont act so embarrassed. Theres nothing you have that I dont have. And B, I guess whoever captured us has a really awkward sense of humor. Shikamaru and Choji then heard the southern door of the cell open and a rather naked Neji and Rock Lee fall through. Choji and Shikamaru raced to the southern edge of the door. It was a few minutes before Neji and Rock Lee woke up. Their mouths both fell open upon seeing a naked Choji and a naked Shikamaru In front of them. Oh, gee you guys& Neji said looking away. If you all are going to streak, do it somewhere that we cant see you& Rock Lee said disgusted. Shikamaru then explained for them to look down like with Choji. The boys were extremely embarrassed to see that they were both naked along with the other genin. Neji wasted no time in strafing back trying to cover himself. Rock Lee went the same way in the opposite direction. Come on you two. Remember that we see each other like this almost every day in the public baths. Yeah but this time theres no water to relax in. If you ask me I dont feel relaxed! Choji said out of the blue. As Neji and Lee took Shikamarus advice and sat down, Choji just said Although you guys are probably the last people Id want to see without any clothes on. Just as Neji was about to punch him, the western door opened. The gang rushed to naked Kiba and Kankuro as Shikamaru said Ah, perfect, two more members for our nudist colony. It took longer for these two to awaken, and even longer for them to realize what was going on. Kiba attempted to use his four limbs to cover his nudity, so Shikamaru had to explain again that they all had what they had, so it was no use hiding it. Choji just said I was wrong; you two are the last people Id want to see naked. Choji was then clawed by Kiba and Kankuro slapped him on the neck.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment