Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Lion King 3 review

Half Lion half Hyena Timia faces exile and it doesn't help when your grandparents get in the way, can Timia become one

Chapter 1 - The Lion King 3 review

Chapter 1 - The Lion King 3 review
I havn't yet writen the lion king 3 yet but over in england tlk3 is about Timon and Pumbaa finding their home so my lk3 will become 3.5.
Let me tell you what mt lk3 is about.
Kovu and Kiara have twins called Novu (male) and Kimba (Female) Novu is future King cause he was first born. Then the Hyenas come back into the pride lands with Shenzi and Banzai leading them with of course a pup called Marji (male) they move back into the elephant graveyard.
The cubs grow up to be playful cubs (except Novu he's mr boring) Kimba runs around the pridelands and runs into Marji (who is also a young Hyena pup) they become quick friends but Kovu, Kiara, Shenzi and Banzai have negative feelings about their friendship so they can't see each other anymore.
They become adults with Novu still Mr Boring but Kimba hangs around with Pumbaa when she get grubs for Timon until Pumbaa finds a Meerkat drowing in the river he picks it up and takes it back to pride rock to find out it was a SHE and her and Timon are very close, later Timon and the female meerkat called Simone have fallen in love with each other.
But Kimba mets up with Marji BUT this time they fall in love with each other, knowing their families would hate this the run away together this leaves the Hyena's mad with anger and blame th lions that it was there falut. Novu finally finds a girlfriend (i havn't thought of a name i'll update if i do) they become knig and queen and they have a daughter called Samia and Timon and Simone have a daughter called Shasa.

Well what do you think, the next chapter will be The Lion King 4 for sure

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Supergirl974 on November 20, 2007, 8:10:30 AM

Supergirl974 on
Supergirl974TLK3 sort of like Lion King 2: Simba's Pride.

Komirra on December 11, 2004, 4:52:52 AM

Komirra on
KomirraHyenas and lions dont go out together! Well, anyway, The lion king 3 is about timon and pumbaa as you said, i didnt know it was also called the lion king one and a half, in ireland (Where i am) tis called lion king 3... Well, anyway, nice names (Novu=Nala and Kovu-Kimba=kiara and simba). Good idea, but novu cant have a girlfreind, they just have mates.Okay, Im confued. TOO MANY CHARACTER! Im sure that i will understand when i read the story. Adding this to faves! Cant wait to read the story! This is very good!