Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Confusion

Kagome and InuYasha have stopped fighting, ANd fell in deep love with one another. Kagome is 10 months pregnant, ANd InuYasha is acting strange. See what happens

Chapter 2 - Confusion

Chapter 2 - Confusion
"Ummm.. kaogme? Are you Ok?" Sango asked, looking worrie. "Yes, But are YOU GUYS OKAY? I was here the whole time.." Kagome replied. Miroku stepped in. "Kaogme you should sit down..Just Relax.." "Yeah.. It would be good to sit..Boy my back is--" A crash could be heared. It was InuYasha, Triggered by Kaogme's words. "InuYasha!" Kaogme yelled, Running to him. "Where have you been?" She studdered. "I was just sleeping up here." "The whole night?" "No. Just in the morining." "Oh." Sango shook her head. "We saw you guys walking.. A couple miles back.." InuYasha rolled his eyes. "You guys mustve senn someone who just looks like u--" "No. They had perfect detail. Inuyahsa's rosary, And Hair.. And kagome had her clothes from her time on.. NAd she semed to be pregnany." Kagome began crying. "Is this you guys idea of fun?" She sobbed. Inuyasha stepped foreward. "It's not funy, You guys. Please.." He sighed. "Stay away from us for awhile." he said. Mirokua nd Sango sighed, Walking away. "Naraku made clones of them?" Miroku asked Sango, Allmost in a whisper. "No. I think it's damn straight that's what's going on." Sango replied.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dark_inu_lover on September 17, 2005, 8:06:11 PM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_lovergood story i am going to read on but pleas the next time you write a story pleas check spelling errors or how do you cal them i am dutch so i dont know