Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Inu-Yasha

Kagome and InuYasha have stopped fighting, ANd fell in deep love with one another. Kagome is 10 months pregnant, ANd InuYasha is acting strange. See what happens

Chapter 3 - Inu-Yasha

Chapter 3 - Inu-Yasha
Kagome awoke to the sound of Tetsuiga transforming. She tried to get up, But the pain from her Tummy hurt. "Inuyasha!" She called out. Inuyasha walked in, His face blank. "In..Inuyasha are you Okay?" She asked, As a shiver went down her spine. Inuyasha came closer. "S--Sit!" She yelled, As a crash sounded.. From outside, Not from InuYasha. "Your not InuYahsa! Hel--" But Inuyasha.. Or the Clone inuyasha grabbed her, And held a sword to her neack. The real InuYasha was figting naraku. "More of your damn minions?!" Naraku laughed. "Yes, Fool." Kagome's scream could be heared. "kagome!" he yelled. "Try to save her and she dies. Don't try to and.. She dies." Inuyasha growled, jumping at Naraku with tetsuiga. Naraku fell. "naraku, Your puppets are really getting on my nerves!" He yelled. Kagome screamed again, This time, The Real Naraku appeared. "In--Inuyasha! i'm being choked!" Kaogme yelled. Inuyasha growled. "Wait.. If he dies.. So do his minions!" InuYahsa thought. naraku started to slash at him. InuYahsa dodged, His hand into his poutch|pocket, Dodging as he dug. He held up a blue orb, As it glowed. "I sacrafice my own life, To save my lover's life! Kill Naraku!" InuYahsa yelled, As he jabbed his sword into his own chest, As he fell. He mannaged to scream out "KAGOME! I LOVE YOU!" As his eyes rolled back,As he died.. In that exact position. A dark claw shot up from the ground, Grabbing Naraku, And dragging him down. Naraku couldent make a sound as he was pulled down. Sure enough, The fake InuYahsa died too. Kagome was safe, But InuYahsa was dead.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

julie-su_fan on November 25, 2004, 12:25:16 PM

julie-su_fan on
julie-su_fanthe baby is NOT in her stomach its in her woumb

Shippo__is_kool on May 24, 2004, 7:21:56 AM

Shippo__is_kool on
Shippo__is_koolOppps! I'm an Idiot

Raymei on May 19, 2004, 3:47:23 PM

Raymei on
RaymeiUh...a little too rapid. Might want to slow things down or it just seems rushed.

But also..um...Pregnancies only last 9 months, not 10 o.o;;;;
And labor goes on for hours and it's a lot harder than how you described lol n.n;;;