Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - My vision

what i see, when i watch inuyasha

Chapter 1 - My vision

Chapter 1 - My vision






INUGAYSHA











The story of a homosexual cat demon, who got trapped in a tree because his gf found out he was gay and liked butt pleasure.











He was trapped for 689750 years, during those years a lot of demons used him as a sexual toy, but he didnt realize it, until he woke up and checked his mouth and clothes. Then this weird looking bisexual girl came out of nowhere and said to him hey lets have sex!! but he refused cause he liked big demons. Then they met this weird perverted guy who m4sturb4ted to pictures of chuck norris just for the heck of it. Since the bisexual girl couldnt get any from inugaysha, he got it from the perv guy. You could hear her screaming all night thanks to the guys tunnel maker or something. Anyways then this big boobed demon "slayer" (she liked to have sex with demons and pass them aids, thats how she killed them) came out of nowhere and she said hey you have a long one!! of course she was talking about the guys tunnel maker. So anyways somehow they had an orgy and decided to stay together. Then this other homosexual demon came out and told inugaysha that he was gonna have sex with all the demons in the world, so inugaysha decided to find him and kill him before he had sex with his demons.... And the adventure began....

















Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KikyoShouldDie10101 on November 3, 2007, 4:36:30 PM

KikyoShouldDie10101 on
KikyoShouldDie10101haha! even though it made fun of my favorite show... IT WAS FUNNIE!

Inuranda_Hanyou on January 16, 2007, 10:03:38 AM

Inuranda_Hanyou on
Inuranda_Hanyouthat's terrible ... Inuyasha is my favorite show ... but you know ... that was funny!

Chibi-chan on July 16, 2006, 5:05:17 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

O.o

kind of...funny