Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Save Me

Lately , Ino has noticed that Sakura has not been acting like herself. What could possibly be wrong? Can Ino Save Sakura before it's too late?

InoXSaku

Chapter 1 - Save Me

Chapter 1 - Save Me
Chapter 1 : Save Me

Ino glanced towards the pink haired Kunoichi , her ocean stained blue eyes observing the small twitches her lips made. The way her eyebrows burrowed together during certain intervals of time. It was unlike the girl, something wasn't quite right, but what? She moved forward , lips parted.

" Sak-."

" Ino~!"

The Blonde's head snapped back to glare at the male who had called out to her. She met the bored and lazy expression of Shikamaru , his hands were on his hips.

" Come on, we're going to be late."

He muttered as her turned to walk away , his words of ' Troublesome' being his last as he disappeared.

Ino snorted , her mind mentally making side notes to kick Shikamaru's @$$ later on.

Ino turned back towards the pink haired kunoichi and found the Cherry Blossom's green eyes giving her an emotionless stare.

That was kind of shocking , never - since the six or more years that she had known Sakura - had she seen that look cross the pale Kunoichi's face.

Ino turned away, forgetting her earlier intention and quickly followed Shikamaru's previous exit.

Sakura's green eyes glazed over , she shifted in her seat and allowed her head to fall front wards, her locks of pink hair shadowing over her eyes. She bit her lip and came close to drawing blood but stopped shortly after and just stood stiffly from her seat and walked out of the room.

( Time change )

Ino glanced towards her Teams progress, if you could call it that. Shikamaru was busy gazing at the clouds and Choji was working on his fifth bag of chips. Asuma Sensei was currently smoking another cigarette, what a dirty habit. She gave an irritated sigh. What had Sakura so worked up? The Blonde leaned against her legs, closing her eyes and allowing her dreams to take over.

( Dream Sequence )

" Sakura?"

Ino questioned , the Cherry Blossom's back had been turned away from her. The only real visual Ino had of the Kunoichi was her hair and the backside of her light green sunflower dress.

" Sakura?"

She questioned once again, her hand reaching out to touch the fragile pale skin that was exposed upon the pink haired girl's shoulders.

" Don't touch me..."

The blonde jerked away, her blue eyes holding confusion within their depths. Whose voice was it? So aloof and Broken, so weak. Surely it couldn't be Sakura but it was.

" Sakura what's-"

Sakura's pale shoulders shook violently, around her ankles black muck was forming. It turned into small hands that wrapped greedily around the Kunoichi's already bruised ankles.

Ino tried to jerk front wards, to help Sakura, but something was holding her in place. She looked at her feet and saw heavy iron shackles. Her eyes reverted back to Sakura's , desperation clear in her eyes. The desperation only grew as Ino watched Sakura's body slowly turn. What she saw shocked her.

Sakura's green eyes , once lively and vibrant , were now sunk in and had an almost creamy tint to them. Her cheeks were kissed with bruises, just as her ankles had been. Her lip was busted with blood escaping the corners. Sakura held her hands to her chest, cradling something as if it were a precious new born. Tears streamed down the girl's cheeks.

Ino gave a shaky breath, she wanted to whisper Sakura's name , but knew her voice would break.

Sakura looked at the girl before her, the tears subsiding for seconds. Then gently she opened her arms and the object she had been cradling fell to the floor.

A stuffed animal fell to the floor and slowly rolled to a stop in front of Ino's shackled feet. Ino bent down to pick it up , as soon as her hand made contact with the animal, she noticed something.

Slowly, but surely the pink Kunoichi was sinking through the back floor. Ino looked up frantically, blue eyes now staring into Sakura's frightened and wild forest ones. The Blonde Ninja reached out a hand , gritting her teeth as sweat ran down her brow.Sakura made an attempt to try and reach , but she was too far. Her thin fingers stretched wide open, she tried bending forth, but something kept her upright. Like an invisible force.

" Sakura, Hold on!"

The Kunoichi screamed, sweat quickly falling , mixing with the tears that formed at the corners of her eyes. Sakura's own eyes were hysterically looking into Ino's , her mouth opening to scream but nothing escaping her being. Her fingers kept reaching out , and so did Ino's but nothing ever happened.They never got any closer , Sakura only got farther , she only sunk deeper and all Ino could do was sit with an outstretched hand and her own screams. She couldn't save her, Couldn't protect her, she couldn't do anything for sakura.

Sakura's voice finally broke through the darkness , just as her head was immersed under the black floor. Two words that rung with desperation , something that made Ino cringe and want to vomit.

" Save Me..."

Ino closed her eyes and placed her now shackled hands over her ears, she threw her head back and allowed a harsh scream to ripple from her being. The tears that had been hiding in their corners, quickly gushing like an open wound from her eyes.

Author's Note : I love using Dream sequences to display hidden meanings =].

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Girlsdontlie on June 4, 2008, 12:07:12 PM

Girlsdontlie on
Girlsdontlieiterresting^-^