Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

In a world where magic and mystery rule, 6 young kids awaken an acient power. Friend becomes foe and there's no one you can trust.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
HEY!!! Guess who finally got off their butt and wrote another fic. I'll give you a hint, it's me, myself and I. Can you guess who? ME!!! Stumped you didn't I? Anyway, this is the story where I got my idea for the divine realm comic. (Check my pics to find the comic) Anyway, make sure to check out my other stories too. And just as a heads-up, this part of the story will be filled with silly ideas that pop up out of my mind. Also some of my OC will be doing stupid things, so if you don't know who they are I suggest you go read my other fic Divination. Or you can just skip this part; all that's here is the disclaimer and senseless comedy. Now Flora will read the disclaimer.
Flora: All right! A new fic and I'm in it. And I'm even one of the semi-important people. Not like the last fic. I was only in 4 chapters. *Cries*
Me: Just read the disclaimer already...
Flora: *Sniffle* Fine, bossy...Disclaimer: SilentSoul92 owns ALL the characters here since she made up this whole story.
Me: YEP! I'm so glad, in my other fic I only owned my OC but now, ALL the characters are my OC. (Note to stupid people, OC stands for own characters, and POV stands for point of view.) Now for the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my life, I had known I was different. I felt it in my soul, an ancient history long since passed by. But imagine my surprise when I found out exactly how different I was. The knowledge had cost me my memory, my family, but most of all, the person I trusted most. My best friend, who I would gladly trust my life with. But all those things are gone now...he's gone.
**************************************************************************

"Hey hurry it up, you slowpokes!" A young girl stopped on top of a hill and turned around to wait for her friends, her violet eyes flashed impatiently. "At this rate we'll be lucky to get there by the time we're 50!" she said shaking her head, her long cerulean flashing as the sunlight bounced off it. Her robe shook in the early morning wind. The silver star on her robe that marked her as a sorceress's apprentice flashed as the sunlight bounced around. Two young boys raced each other up the hill and finally made it to the top, out of breath. "Well sorry for being tired after practice." One of them said. He shook his head, making his already messy, fire-red hair messier. He stopped at the top and pointed to his shirt, his green eyes flashed proudly. "Hey guess what? I finally have a teacher and it's Andrich." The young girl's jaw dropped. She looked at his shirt. Sure enough, there was a picture of a sword stuck in stone, Andrich's trademark. That meant the boy was now a squire under his training. The other boy, who had lost the race, now trudged slowly up. "Yeah Flora, it's not like you do anything, except mutter some words and make things float." When he had finally reached the top he was met by an extremely red, extremely mad face. Flora was absolutely fuming from the remark. She drew a glowing circle in the air and shouted, "Achdravrear Risin!" The next thing he knew, the young boy was floating in the air, his brown hair flying all over his face. The other boy tried not to laugh but failed horribly. "HAHAHA!!! Man Michael, you should've seen the look on your face, priceless!" He continued laughing. Michael looked down, his face scrunched up with anger and embarrassment. "That's NOT funny, Flame!" he shouted back. Flora looked up angrily. "Maybe next time you'll think twice before insulting someone with a higher class than you. Now apologize!" She said angrily, stomping her foot. Michael weighed out his chances. He could either, A. Apologize and let Flame tease him all day, B. Stay up here until Flora calmed down, or C. Apologize then beat up Flame if he laughed. He picked C. "Alright, I'm sorry...now can you get me down?!" Flora sighed and waved her hand, "Gravien." she muttered. When Michael finally landed on the ground the first thing he did was send Flame a warning glare. Flame got the point. You DIDN'T want to get on Michael's bad side. He had an incredible teacher who had taught him how to hit ANYTHING in a mile radius. And he was only class E. If you looked on his tunic, you would see an arrow stuck on a target stand. But the arrow was far from the bull's eye. When it finally did reach the bull's eye, Michael would be a class S archer, or as they say in class S, a sniper. The same went for Flame and Flora. The day when the sword was out of the stone was the day Flame would be a class S knight. Also the day when the silver star on Flora's robe was finally, gold, she would be an S class sorceress. But unlike Flame and Michael, who were both class E, Flora had shown amazing talent and had been elevated to class D. Finally, when all the problems had been resolved, they headed off towards the village. "So," Flora said innocently, "What are you going to ask Andrich for?" Today was Festival Day, people from all over the country came to Mortis to celebrate. Also it was a day of presents. It was natural for students to ask their teachers for gifts, or leave hints of what they wanted. Last year, Flora had cast a spell on her mentor's fireplace. When she lit a fire the words "Biblio Magico," a book she had wanted, appeared in it. Normally this would've made Flora's teacher mad at her for playing such a trick, but who could be mad at such a joyous celebration? The reason for the festival was because exactly 100 yrs. ago, the portal between the human world and the divine realm had been closed. All the monsters that had once come from the divine realm eventually died out, and the world was at peace. Still, some people say that in the divine realm were treasures beyond your wildest dreams. "Ah, it's just a bunch of lies," Flame said when Flora asked if he believed there was such a treasure, "I mean even if it was real, a bunch of the best knights in the kingdoms were sent to find it, and found nothing." Flora thought about it. "Yeah, I guess your right...but still, it'd be cool if it was real." Michael laughed. "If it was real," he said still chuckling, "Everyone would be after it and that'd be chaos. I don't think I want that happening." Flora frowned. "Why do you always see the bad things in a perfectly good idea?" Michael just shrugged. "I dunno, I just have a knack for stuff like that." And they kept talking about the divine realm and all the things that could be in there until they reached Mortis. "Finally," Flora thought, "And we made it before the festivity starts." She looked around, and then stopped. "Hmm, that's odd," she thought, "There's definitely a lot of people but...there's not as many as there usually is." She shrugged it off. "Probably nothing to worry about." She thought as she caught up with Flame and Michael. But the reason behind the lack of people was definitely something to worry about.

OK!! It was a cliffie, just don't kill me. I have a habit of making the first chapter a cliffie. Oh, and everyone's who's reading this is encouraged to read my other fic, Divination. Also check out my art. I don't have that many comments yet but I'm hoping that'll change over time. Well, until next time, see you!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cara on December 1, 2004, 3:41:52 PM

Cara on
CaraCool. When I first read the description it sounded like Amercan McGee's "Alice" to me for some reason.

SilentSoul92 on November 12, 2004, 11:50:13 AM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92Sorry...it's just a habit. But I promise the next one won't be a cliffie.

Kaoko_the_cat_demon on November 11, 2004, 10:22:58 AM

Kaoko_the_cat_demon on
Kaoko_the_cat_demonnooooo! i don't like cliffies!!!!!!! write more soon!!!

SilentSoul92 on November 10, 2004, 3:51:17 PM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92Yah, this is basically an intro to the characters. The real story starts next chapter...whenever that may be. PLEASE COMMENT!