Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 The Awakening

Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 The Awakening

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1 The Awakening
❦ How many times had I walked down this dark lonely road by myself? This road that keeps haunting my already troubled dreams? A hundred? A thousand? Shall I ever reach that door?✥


“TIFFA!” someone screamed from above me....” WAKE UP TIFFA LOCKHART!” I moaned and rolled over, “mm-mm” was all she could get me to say. “We’re going to be late to Sephiroth’s Class...” Taylor, my roommate, complained. “Okay...I’m up..”I whined, “lemme get dressed...” I limped over to my curio and chose a blood red top, a pair of blood red shorts, and my red tennis shoes, then I went to get dressed. I tied my hair back at the bottom, knowing that it would fall to the bottom if I tied it at the top anyways. “COME ON” Taylor screamed. “Ok, let me get my summona” I rushed to get my 7 and a half foot Katana, which had been made particularly for me, by a skilled swordsman by the name of Kurama, grabbed it, and ran quickly out of the door with Taylor. As we ran down the hall trying to reach our class on time, A young man with red hair and violet eyes came out of a classroom we had always assumed was empty, and I ran right into him, on accident. “ Sir? Sir? Are you okay?” I asked, extremely concerned, seeing as how I still had my katana in hand when I had run into him. “I’m fine miss, that I am, are you okay miss?” the man asked me. “ Oh yes, yes I am” I said, looking at him, and seeing that he was quite attractive “ are you sure you’re okay sir? What did you say your name was again?” He looked at me confused “My name is Kenshin, I’m here to work on my swordplay with the katana master Sephiroth.” Kenshin looked at me as if evaluating me” What are your names ladies?” I looked confused.....and then realized Taylor was still there. “This is Taylor , I’m Tiffa, Tiffa Lockhart.” I said smiling., “We’re going to see Professor Sephiroth now, would you like to walk with us?” I said sweetly. “Of course, that sounds like a great idea Tiffa, Tiffa Lockhart.” Kenshin said. “Just call me Tiffa, Kenshin, what a beautiful name.” I replied. Taylor laughed and said” She’s only like this around men she thinks are cute.” Kenshin blushed almost as deeply as I did. “Come on, let’s go.” I said, and we left for the outdoor arena. When we finally got to the arena, Sephiroth was nicer than we expected, he only said “ now I have to give you two a separate lesson, starting now, since today’s sword classes are over, and you don’t have another class for an hour.”

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Isis on January 4, 2004, 9:41:18 PM

Isis on
IsisWhere in the holy heavens did you get the name Troybug from?

Isis on January 4, 2004, 9:41:17 PM

Isis on
IsisWhere in the holy heavens did you get the name Troybug from?

Isis on January 4, 2004, 9:40:56 PM

Isis on
IsisWhere in the holy heavens did you get the name Troybug from?

Isis on January 4, 2004, 9:40:43 PM

Isis on
IsisWhere in the holy heavens did you get the name Troybug from?

Isis on January 4, 2004, 1:33:33 AM

Isis on
IsisI have several complaints. First of all if you have to put me or use my name in your stories don't. Second if you are talking about me never I repeat never would I be your roommate. Do you know how annoying that would be? Why can't you just tell the people your "*current boyfriend's" name? I did.

SilverDagger on December 30, 2003, 12:01:52 AM

SilverDagger on
SilverDaggerOh, yeah, by the way, it does get better...i think o.o yeah...it gets MUCH better. ;} I promise.

SilverDagger on December 23, 2003, 4:45:02 PM

SilverDagger on
SilverDaggerIf you read PLZE comment!!!