Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 3 Secrets

Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come

Chapter 5 - Chapter 3 Secrets

Chapter 5 - Chapter 3 Secrets
A dark figure on one of the beds spoke sounding amused, “ I don’t believe I’ve seen you before, you must be the new katana- master. Well you’re pretty at least, and you’re not a man, like I’d thought they’d put in to room with me.” “Hello to you too, sir.” I replied laughing,”My name’s Tiffa Lockhart.” “Well Tiffa, “ he said stepping into the light ” My name’s Vash” I smiled softly, “ I know, Sephiroth has spoken of you before, he doesn’t like you much does he?” “Well, Tiffa, he has his reasons,” He scrunched his face up making it look like an innocent kitty, “and apparently he CAN be mad at this face.” Vash said laughing. “ Well, I’ve got to go and see Sephiroth, and begin teaching, now, Good bye.” I said, unwilling to leave, since he seemed nice. “ Well, You can leave, but you’ve got to promise to go out with me later,” Vash said hopefully. “ Okay sure!” I replied. He beamed, surprised I had agreed, “ See you at 7!” he said promptly, and I said that would be great.

I rushed to be on time to my first chance to instruct with Sephiroth. As I approached the arena, I saw Kenshin waiting outside of it, with Sephiroth, speaking rapidly about something I couldn’t translate, considering it was in some other language. I drew nearer, to speak with Sephiroth, and Kenshin strode up to me. “ So, Tiffa, You’re going to teach me?” Kenshin jeered. “ Only if you’re in my class, Mister Kenshin, now, I wish to speak with Professor Sephiroth.” I said politely, and Kenshin strode away. “Yes, Tiffa?” Sephiroth inquired. “Well, Sephiroth, You see, the thing is, I’d like to know why you so intensely dislike Vash.” I inquired cautiously. “ Why do you ask?” He asked genuinely worried. I quickly confessed, “ I have a date with him tonight.” Sephiroth look shocked, “ How could I allow this happen?” he mumbled. “ You didn’t, I did.” I said, concerned. “ Tiffa, come with me.” Was all he said, and so I followed him. He lead me to the once empty classroom, which had been fitted with dorm-like qualities, such as a bed and a chest of drawers. We heard light sobbing, which we found belonged to Kenshin. “ What is SHE doing here?” He sobbed. “Remember Vash, Kenshin?” Sephiroth asked. “Yes, of course, Kinda hard to forget someone who shoots you.” Kenshin said raising his shirt to reveal his injuries. “Oh Gods”I swore, then I dashed from the room, weeping., more revolted than upset. Oddly, instead of running to my dorm, former or current, I ran to the arena, where training for the championships for all Katana-masters to prove themselves worthy of the title.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment