Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4 The Date

Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4 The Date

Chapter 6 - Chapter 4 The Date
I ran into the arena and began searching for Reno or Vincent...I wasn’t about to be choosy. As I ran I heard Vincent calling to me, somewhere ahead of me, and searched for the source of his voice. Instantly I spotted him, and ran to him, still weeping. He embraced me and attempted to comfort me. “Tiffa, Tiffa, what’s wrong?” He asked.
“ Vincent, I’m sorry.” I sobbed. He looked at me oddly “ Why?” “I...I accepted...” I faltered. “ Tiffa, I don’t understand...accepted what?”He asked quietly. “I accepted Vash’s offer, I have a date with him tonight.” I said gravely, “and everyone’s making a” “Big deal out of it” Vincent finished. “ Yes, Yes that’s it, how did you...” I questioned. “ Know? A lot of people have been eating their hearts out over you Tiffa, and to see you’d choose him troubles them.” Vincent said drearily. “Why?” I asked. “They’ve been eating their hearts out because you’re so beautiful, and so pleasant. They dislike the fact you chose HIM because he’s an ex-outlaw, and a damn good one at that. Plus he really can’t sing. ” He said smiling at that thought. I laughed and he let me go. “Seriously?” I asked. “ Yes, Tiffa, I wouldn’t lie to you.” He said lovingly, then he ruffled my hair and said “ It’s almost 6:30. Should you start getting ready?” I looked up at him, and said“ Yes, thank you Vincent. BYE!” Then I ran to prepare for my date. I decided I’d wear my hair down, with no hair-tie, and I’d wear a long amber-colored medieval gown with flowing sleeves. I wore amber-colored satin slippers as well. “Tiffa? Are you here?” I heard Vash call from the bedroom. “Coming!” I called back. I exited the room, and Vash took my arm, and gazed at me. “ You look phenomenal.” he said genuinely. “ As do you” I replied. We left the dorm and hurried outside. “ Where are we going?” I asked, curious. “You’ll see” He responded. We walked into the forest, and into a clearing near a stream where, I saw, a picnic was setup, close to a fire. “ It’s beautiful!” I exclaimed. He laughed, “ I hoped you’d like it.” I picked up a violin from beside the blanket, and began to play a bittersweet melody. Vash smiled. “I was planning on playing for you, but if you insist,” He quipped. I looked delighted. “You play?” I asked “Why, yes, but less mournful songs,” He said sweetly. I allowed him to take the violin, and he started to play an upbeat tune. I rose and began to dance with the melody, twisting and turning with the beat. He looked pleased with my reaction. As the music wound down, so did my dancing until, it finally ceased, and Vash and I sat down and began to eat. When we were finished, we sat beside the river and I decided it was safe to reveal something even Vincent, my closest friend, didn’t know.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment