Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5 Magic Dreams and Mourning

Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5 Magic Dreams and Mourning

Chapter 7 - Chapter 5 Magic Dreams and Mourning
“Vash, do you promise you won’t freak out if I show you something?” I asked. “ Yeah, sure, Tiffa” He said, interested. I placed a finger in the water and raised my other hand to the sky, and a water funnel rose with my hand. “What else can you do?” He asked, a bit scared. “Many things.” I replied, and vanquished the water funnel. I opened my hand and concentrated on the fire, and a small flame appeared in my hand, then released it to return to the larger fire ,a simple procedure, the flame and the void. “Tiffa, if I show you something will you flip out?” He asked. “ ‘Course not” I responded eagerly. He lifted his shirt, and revealed a large, gaping wound held together by metallic bars. “ How did that come about?” I asked quickly. He adverted his eyes, while tucking his shirt back in. “I don’t wanna talk about it.” he grunted. “ Lemme see it again.” I said. And as he lifted his shirt I called upon my healing powers, the wound closed, the bars fell out, and all of his scars disappeared. Having used all of my energy healing him, I collapsed.

“Hello?” I called, “ Anyone here?” Of course I knew there wasn’t, I was back in that alleyway. I walked for what seemed like hours, and I reached the door for the first time....I turned the knob......

“ TIFFA? TIFFA!” I opened my eyes to see Vash crying above me, the tears hitting me on my cheek. “Vash, Vash I’m fine....just...tired.” I whispered. He hugged me to him, and I realized I was lying upon his lap, and that he had carried me back to our dorm, then called for Vincent, Reno, Taylor, Sephiroth...and...Kenshin. I looked around at everyone, and realized they were all crying., even Sephiroth. “We thought you had died.” Vash whispered. “ Is she okay?” Taylor asked. “I’m fine” I said loudly enough for everyone to hear. Kenshin and Vincent picked their heads up off from the table, both puffy-eyed, and sobbing . “ Oh thank God!” Vincent said, relieved, and I smiled. I smiled up at Vash and lightly kissed him, Kenshin made gagging noises and Sephiroth punched him. Reno smirked “ when do I get my turn?” He asked hopefully, but Taylor socked him in the mouth. “I’m really tired.” I said, and everyone left the room so I could get dressed for bed. When I had dressed, I told everyone good night, and went to go to sleep. Vash entered the bedroom, came over to my bed, kissed my forehead, and bade me goodnight. “ Goodnight, Vash,” I whispered, “ Thank you.” He muttered something and climbed into his own bed, “Tiffa?” “Yes, Vash?” “I didn’t tell them that you’re a mage.” He said honestly. “Thank you Vash.” I replied, “Hey Vash?” “ Yes Tiffa?” “I uh.... thank you.” I finished lamely. “Me too” he responded, and we fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment