Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 The Dream Finally Finished

Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 The Dream Finally Finished

Chapter 8 - Chapter 6 The Dream Finally Finished
“Hello?” I called, “ Anyone here?” No response. Then I heard a crash “Ow!!” Vash exclaimed painfully, and I rushed to him. “How are you here?” I asked. “Well hello to you too.” He laughed. “Come, we’re near the door.” I said quietly. We walked for a few minutes and got to the door. I reached out my hand and opened the door. A bright light hit me and I shrieked.

“Vash!” I said awakening, “ Vash I know what it means! What are you doing in my bed?!” “I lost my bed...can I sleep with you?” he replied. “ NO!” I said, shoving Vash out of my bed and onto the floor, “ Sleep in your own bed!” “ But...I can’t find it!” he whined. “ Well sleep in your own bed whether you can find it or not!!” I said viciously, putting my robe on and getting up to prepare breakfast. “You wont freak if I use a little magic....Will you?” I asked, and he shook his head. “Good.” I said, heating the tea with my finger, and making the toast, orange juice, eggs, and bacon float over to the table, while I carried the teapot. “Breakfast is ready....help yourself.” I said kindly, pouring him some tea. “ Vash.” I said desiring to get his attention. “YESH, Twiffah” Vash said through a mouthful of toast. “ Vash, I love you.” I confessed. He looked up, smiled, and replied “ I love you too, Tiffa.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment