Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - First impressions

This is a story with my OC Miwa and WillHawk14's OC Jack,
I Hope ya'll like it^^

Chapter 1 - First impressions

Chapter 1 - First impressions
It was high above the clouds, and a solo air rider was practicing her moves at crazy speeds. It was Miwa the Cheetah, doing what she loved to do. She was above a city that she had never been to before when she started to hear a strange noise coming from her board. “That can’t be good!” she said to herself. She dived down trying to get to a safe drop zone before the board gave out from under her. She got just over the street when that very thing happened, slamming the board on the pavement. She picked it up, knowing there was no way on earth that she could fix it on her own. “Oh man! What am I gunna do now! I’ve never let anyone other than Tails near my board, and he’s off fighting Eggman!” All of the sudden all eyes were glaring at her, what did she say? She only gave an uneasy smile and slipped down a narrow ally. “What’s with them?” she asked herself. Then she saw something strange out the corner of her eye, at first she thought she had seen Shadow, but it couldn’t be, he was off fighting Eggman too! She looked again and knew it wasn’t Shadow. This hedgehog was much older than him, he was also darker, had sky blue markings with eyes to match, and he had a bread too! Who was he? The hedgehog looked up to see Miwa staring at him and holding her broken board, he smiled at her and yelled “You need some help?” Miwa was shocked back to the real world, she saw the beat up blue pick up truck that seemed to be his and was hopeful. “Um yeah I do, Thanks!” She walked over and introduced her self, “My name’s Miwa, and you are…?” The hedgehog started to laugh and Miwa started to get annoyed. “I’m sorry, I should be used to it by now, you must know Shadow.” he replied. Miwa was shocked, how did he know that! “My name is Jack, I’m Shadow’s father.” Miwa was even more shocked. “I know it will take a moment to process, um the front seat is kinda taken up by trash but you can jump in the back and we’ll go to my shop.” Jack said with a goofy smile on his face. “Sure…” Miwa replied. She jumped in the back and Jack started up the truck and they where off. Miwa was looking at the passing scenery and gently said to herself, “Shadow’s father, that’s intrusting” and went on to let the wind pass through her hair.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RockLeesPassion on March 5, 2009, 6:05:49 AM

RockLeesPassion on
RockLeesPassionHAHA!! This is sooo awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens next! I love this so far! Have you ever made a pic of Shadow's father? I think that sounds cool!

WillHawk14 on January 1, 2009, 10:06:36 AM

WillHawk14 on
WillHawk14Awsome Start the Truck was a nice touch I might have ta put that in some of my pics!