Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

The 1st Meikai war (by a b-chan) is, at this point, an unfinished, 17 chapter story. However, u dont need to read it to understand this one. story about youko, hiei, & Youko's god, Inari.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
ust so ya know, anythin in () is somethin id say if I were talkin to ya directly.

"Wakeup, Youko! Sun's up!" a playful little creature jumped up and down at Youko's side. It had ruby red eyes, a cute little face, and energy like no other, if you will (think of a little brother/sister). "Come on, Youko! The sun won't get any brighter!!"
A handsome, long silver-haired, fox eared, golden-eyed being groans and curls up close to a tree he happens to be laying on.
'This is gona be one of those days, isn't it Inari?' the silver-haired demon, apparently aka Youko, thinks, 'Uuuuuug. Gotta feed the little one I suppose...'
The young youkai (demon)'s jumping up and down in front of Youko, chanting, "Youko! Youko! Youko! Youko! Youko! Youko! Youko! Youko! Youk... "
"Alright kid!! I'm up! I'm up." The little being starts running around in circles around Youko and the tree he was laying on. Youko watches it for a moment, raises an eyebrow, and says to himself (and really anyone who's listening), "It's to the point where a fox can't sleep around here unless it's a crime against nature!"
"Hiei." Youko tries to stop the little being....Hiei. "Hiei.....Hiei, stop a second." Hiei still runs around the silver fox with amazing speed and, what seems, an increasing energy level. "Hiei, do you want to have breakfast, or not?" Youko seems to be getting irritated.
"Yyyyyaaaaahhhhh."
The fox folds his arms, "Well, if that's the case, either you stop running around like a crazed fangirl, or you'll be getting your OWN breakfast!" Youko threatens (pretty calmly, actually). Hiei stops on a dime in front of Youko. (THAT sure seemed to work!)
"So what'll it be, shortly?" The playful fox HAD to tease him.
"Hey, I'm not short! I'm just....not...tall...yet. Anyway, can I have pancakes peas(please)?"
"*chuckles* Sure. You stay here." Youko messes the little one's hair and takes off, darting between trees. Hiei watches his every move until the fox disappears amongst the trees. Hiei blinks, then leans against a tree and awaits Youko's return.

***

"Hm....." Youko surveys the surroundings around the surroundings around the edge of the forest. There was a small town near a large mansion. It was average size for Makai mansions. There was a tall window about 40 feet away from Youko. It had some plates on the windowsill, a plate of pancakes, a couple pies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, and a couple others. Don't ask me why they had pancakes on a windowsill.
"Must be some celebration..."Youko whispered to himself. "Well, I didn't come here to just look." Youko looked around again to see if any demons were around. Nope, it was clear.
Youko ran over to the windowsill buffet, took the pancakes, and dashed off into the forest.
A servant happened to be checking on the food when the fox was barley disappearing into the forest. "Come back here with that food, thief!!!" the servant called out after him.
"Ha, HAAA!! That gets better every time!" Youko told any demon in the trees he was running past.
Youko stopped on dime to see if anything was following him. The path behind him was empty...
'Better return to Hiei before he starts to worry.' Youko head in the direction Hiei's yoki seemed to be coming from.

***

As the fox was running, he let his mind drift over some not-to-long-ago memories. His fox instincts took over in finding Hiei.
'Where did that little Koorime get to...? I could of sworn I put him closer than this...Oh Inari, don't let him be stolen...again...He's only 1, after all. It's pretty sad that a thief had stolen from a thief, isn't it? I later killed the thief responsible. Oi, I remember '

to be continued......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devilschild on May 25, 2005, 2:32:16 AM

Devilschild on
DevilschildHello!!! Call me When you get this

Devilschild on May 5, 2004, 7:17:50 AM

Devilschild on
DevilschildHey roni
Your stories great i'll finish it tomorrow. K?

HAM(Devilschild)