Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Help Me Please

Chiro and the Hyper Force are trapped on a new planet. The monkeys were kidnapped and Chiro can only save them by winning a race. Can Chiro survive this dangerous race? And can he save the monkeys?

Chapter 1 - Help Me Please

Chapter 1 - Help Me Please
Declaimer- I dont own the monkey team Ciro Nieli does. But I own the other characters. So sue me! Actually... dont sue me.

Enjoy

Chapter one: Help Me Please

A dragons watchful yellow-green eyes peered out of the darkness. Its keen ears listened to the commotion outside of its marble stall. It stood in the back where it was shrouded in darkness.

Why do those dragons not speak? We are more intelligent and yet they do not show it. They allow themselves to be pampered and treated as pets. The dragon watched as the other dragons allowed themselves to be saddled and bridled like horses. It snorted in disgust, a smoke ring from its nostrils rose to the stall ceiling.

The dragon still held its wild and proud nature. It had only been taken from the wild, to be trained as a racing dragon a few months before. It was still young, only fourteen so the humans figured they could break it of its wild habits and make it ride able. The dragon snorted again.

The dragons eyes narrowed. A man with chocolate brown eyes with matching hair walked into the dragons view. Simon. You have tried with no success to break me of my wild nature and it wont work now. Next to Simon was a boy with ice blue pools for eyes and wild black hair.

...Dragon, please can I borrow one for the race? My monkeys were taken from me. I can only save them by wining this race. The boy said. His gaze fell on The dragon in the stall and he stopped.

Well... I suppose Im to kind hearted to say no. Kind hearted? The dragon snorted. Simon followed the boys gaze. Oh, no you dont want her. Shes a brat and a snob. To proud for her own good.

Bratty? A snob? Ill show you! The dragon roared bolted into the light. She dug her talons into the ground to help her stop at the stall door. Her snout was an inch from the bars on the door, smoke streamed from her flared nostrils. Her eyes were narrowed slits.

The dragons and humans near by jumped and skitted away from the door. Only Simon and the boy remained unmoved. Well dont go and enrage your self for Im only telling the truth. Simon said and he walked up to the door and placed his hand on the handle. If you are willing to cooperate and let the boy ride you, you will be able to stretch your legs and wings more. Youd do better on the course then some of these other dragons.

The dragon eyed Simon suspiciously before nodding. Simon opened the door and stepped next to the dragon who obediently lowered her head so he could take hold of her horn. Simon led the dragon out into the open. The boy gasped in awe.

Before him stood a dragon so large Simon would have to stand on his toes just to reach her lower shoulder. Her muzzle was a midnight purple as were her sharp talons and horns. The rest of her was a light violet. Her yellow-green eyes stood out on her violet face. On each wing was a clawed hand. Each wing could stretch 100 ft each at least.

Simon released the dragons horn. Im going to get her riding equipment, Ill be right back. With that he walked away.

The dragon raised her large head and spread her wings. The boy thought she was about to take off but sighed in relief when the dragon folded them again. The dragon yawned and her dagger sharp fangs caught the suns light. Her long pink tong curled at the tip. When she shut her mouth with a snap.

Simon came back pulling a wagon with heavy riding gear in it. The dragon lied down and rested her head on the ground to make things easier for him. She sniggered when Simon had trouble putting the saddle on her back. Then carefully lifted her belly off the ground so he could strap it on. Then she placed her belly on the ground again. Again she offered no help when he put the bridle on her head.

Um... if Im gonna ride her shouldnt I know her name? That way I wont be saying hey dragon. The boy asked.

Oh, right. We dont know what her true name is so Ive always called her Nimbus.

The dragon rolled her eyes. My real name is Icefire, kid

Both humans jumped. You can talk. Was all Simon managed to say.

Im, Chiro. Well at least the boy has more sense.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SuRoGirl327 on November 30, 2006, 6:41:31 AM

SuRoGirl327 on
SuRoGirl327I loved your story! I hope u add the next chapter soon!