Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Two years after Kingdom Hearts, Sora continues his journy when a new evil appears. The catch is, is it Riku?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Kingdom hearts II :A Fraction of Your Life
By: Yoko (aka Simple)

~ New site to post this on, originaly it was on my ff.net account, but im moving.



It has been almost two years since Kingdom Hearts had been sealed by Sora .Sealing off Kingdom Hearts would stop al the Heartless ,right?

That's what everyone thought. So it was believed. Heartless haven't been seen, everyone thought they were gone. All the pain ,destruction, and lives they have taken, were not forgotten , but relieved of.

Relieved of what? Of fear? Of a haunting presence? Of a love?

Sora ,could never forget that sacrifice that Riku had made for everyone. Sora always thought Riku did that for the good of the universe. Sora thought that Riku had died doing that. Sure Sora was in pain, he had lost his best friend!

But Sora with his mission done, went on with his life and came back to the Destiny Islands. The lost of Riku affecting him. But Sora has Kairi now, wasn't that enough?

Then why was the loss of Riku affecting him so much more?

Riku, behind the Door. Eternal Darkness. His mind was telling him 'Don't worry they'll come back and save you from the darkness... they will.'. But with Sora thinking Riku was dead ,they never did.

Thought Ansem was killed, Riku was unsure of himself ,he gave into the darkness after he lost hope of Sora coming back ,to save him from this hell- hole. He used the darkness as an escape ,a way to hide his feelings.

He became cold hearted ,cruel ,sadistic, and insane. Once more he was alone.

Those two years of captivity in darkness a new evil grew.

Riku. The Heartless came back. Killing everything.

It was like a plague.

Never stop.

Stop.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 4:55:00 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*burst into tears* THAT IS SO SAD!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

KH_Fan525 on June 30, 2005, 12:07:58 AM

KH_Fan525 on
KH_Fan525That's so sad!!!(starts crying)

me tell riku: Sora didn't know he thought you were dead. Plwease go back to good



i LIKE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

rikugirlfriend on March 27, 2004, 12:35:22 AM

rikugirlfriend on
rikugirlfriendwhat happens next