Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Heather

This is the diary of my made-up beyblade character, Mason. Sorry, I only got to after the Cina Tourny. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Heather

Chapter 3 - Heather


I was awakened by the sound of screeching tires and the lunging force of the bus coming to a halt. I jerked forward and hit my head on the driver's seat. He announced that we had arrived at the hotel, so we got off the bus, thanked the bus driver, and walked through the swinging doors of the prestigious hotel.



Once we had checked into our rooms, Tyson, Max, Rei, and Kaori all headed down for the pool in their bathing suits. Kai and Sora decided to wander off on their own, so that left me with nothing to do. Well heck! This was America, right? I wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing! I was headed for the city. I wanted to get a feel of what America was really like.



As I strolled down the sidewalks of New York City, I was hopelessly overwhelmed by the massive crowds, the speeding cars, and the thousands of shops that lined the streets. I had never imagined anything like it! How I wished my uncle and little brother could be here to see this! But most of all, I longed to see Heather's face again. Not long after my father's death, she had left with her family to go and live in America. I had missed her so much. Nothing would make me happier than to see her face again…

“Mason?” a familiar voice ringed. I turned around in utter disbelief, and saw the very face I had just been imagining. “Heather?!” This was unbelievable. It was like seeing my memories right in front of me. “Wow! This is incredible!” I exclaimed. “No kidding!” she smiled, still wide-eyed. “It's been so long!” I couldn't help but smile. Wow, she looked just like she had those many years ago. Her long, silky black hair fell down to her waist, those same hazel eyes stared back at him, and her skin was as fair as an angel's. She wore a brown, hooded sweater, a white T-shirt, denim blue-jeans and elegant high-heeled boots. Nothing about her had changed. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Didn't you know?” she replied. “I live here with my mom, while my dad works in Albany.” Of all the places, this is where she was this whole time. “But, what are you doing here?” she asked amazedly. “I'm here for the Beyblade Tournament” I answered. “You came all this way just to see the tournament?” she asked. “No, I'm in the tournament” I said, as if it was no big deal. “Oh wow! This is amazing!” she cried. “I had no idea!” This was amazing. I had longed for this moment for so many years. I wanted to take her somewhere so we could talk. “Do you want to get something to eat?” I offered. She nodded eagerly. “Yeah, I know this great café around the corner. Let's go!” she said excitedly. She grabbed his arm and we went off merrily down the street.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment