Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Dinner Party

This is the diary of my made-up beyblade character, Mason. Sorry, I only got to after the Cina Tourny. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Dinner Party

Chapter 5 - Dinner Party


In the back of my mind I was praying to God that the room would be empty. I wasn't sure how the team would react to me bringing another girl into our suite, and I didn't want to risk angering Kai again. Fortunately, no one appeared to be in the room when I knocked, so I used my key and led Heather inside. I walked over to the coffee table and laid down the bag of rolls, as Heather continued to stare. “Oh wow!” she gasped. “I've never been in a suite before!” Her eyes were alit with awe as she gazed over the room, taking in every luxury. Then she looked at me, worriedly. “Are you sure your teammates won't be mad?” I played it cool and smiled at her. “Of course not” I reassured her. “What they don't know won't hurt them, right?” She giggled playfully. I offered to show her around, and she eagerly accepted. After that, we spent about a half an hour on the couch, talking and laughing about the old days. Then I looked at my watch and remembered we had a dinner meeting with the American BBA leader in just a half hour. I had to get her out of there before the rest of the team came back. I stood up and headed towards the door. “What's wrong, Mason?” Heather asked, confusedly. “I'm sorry. Heather. I completely forgot that we have a team meeting tonight and- well, the team will be here any minute” I explained. She understood and walked towards the door, where I stood waiting to say goodbye. Our bodies were now an inch apart from each other, mine leaning against the wall. “I'm so happy” she whispered “that I was able to see you again.” I took her hands in mine, and held them tight. “Me too.” I'm not sure if either of us knew it, but we were moving closer and closer together. “I missed you” I said, right before our lips embraced each other in a longing passion. This unexplainable feeling that sent his mind, body and soul rejoicing with newfound ecstasy, somehow I sensed that it had always been there, even since the first time we met. Even after she stepped back and rushed out the door, I still found myself trapped in that moment, and I didn't want to leave.



About five minutes later, the Tyson and the others walked in all dressed and ready to go. By that time it was already quarter past seven. I got up from the couch, giving the impression like I had been in that room all day, trying to look as bored as possible, no matter how difficult it was. “C'mon, dude!” Tyson said in his usual booming, hyper-active voice. “We're going to be late for the dinner party!” I swear, sometimes all that guy ever thinks about is food. “Alright, let's go then” I replied, and we all exited the room and headed for the lobby where Mr. Dickinson was waiting for us.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment