Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Welcome to the American BeyBlade Association

This is the diary of my made-up beyblade character, Mason. Sorry, I only got to after the Cina Tourny. Enjoy!

Chapter 7 - Welcome to the American BeyBlade Association

Chapter 7 - Welcome to the American BeyBlade Association


The BBA bus pulled into the huge but mostly empty lot of the American Beyblade Association, but even bigger than the parking lot was the building itself. It was like a palace. Walls of glass and steel surrounded each corner of the building, and in the middle was a gigantic dome. As we walked towards the entrance, the front gates swung open and a guard came out of nowhere and ushered us inside.



The building was twice as big once we were inside! A huge fountain sat in the middle of the lounge. Two sets of stairs stood on either side of the room, leading up to the upper floor. Finally, a grand chandelier hung from high above the ground, embedded with hundreds of diamonds. A wave of oooh's and aah's escaped the team, and before we knew it we were being ushered, once again, through the building until we reached the grand dining hall. Large, round, polished-oak tables were scattered everywhere, and at the other end of the room was the impressive buffet. “Oh yeah! I'm starving!” Tyson exclaimed, and within five second's time Tyson had gone from right next to me to the line at the buffet. “C'mon” Kai ordered. “We better get in line before Tyson eats all the food.” We all headed over towards the buffet, until, all of the sudden, a speaker came on. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!” It was a man; big, tall, but not husky like Mr. Dickinson. He had blonde hair, nicely slicked back, and wore an expensive black suit; bow-tie and all. “You have been cordially invited to our annual Beyblade opening ceremony” all of us stood where we were, looking up at the man from the upper balcony. “I hope you all do your share in cheering on our All-Star team this season, because we're going all the way!” Whoops and cheers erupted from every table in the room. Tyson came over with a plateful of food in both hands. “Huh! Who does that guy think he is? Making a scene about some cruddy All-Stars” Tyson resumed grumpily eating his food and walked over to an empty table. As soon as we all made our plates, we headed back to the table and sat down. “Wow! This place is incredible, huh guys?” Tyson sputtered between the wads of food crammed in his mouth. “What's amazing is how you're able to talk with all that food stuffed in your face” I joked. Kaori let out a high-pitched laugh. “Ha, very funny” Tyson retorted. “Seriously though, I wish we could take a little walk around, you know; just to see what kind of stuff they got.” Kenny looked up from his plate. “Tyson, you're seriously not thinking of…” oh but he was. “Smell you later, guys! I'm taking the express tour!” Tyson got up from his seat and walked over towards a guard standing nearby. “Excuse me sir” he said, politely. “Where is the bathroom?” “Second floor, it's the third door to your right” the guard muttered irritably. Tyson thanked the guard and slipped through the giant double doors, out into the hallway. I looked over at Rei. “I'll follow him” I said. So, I got up and ran after Tyson. To be honest, I wanted to explore a little too.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment