Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - All-Star Trouble

This is the diary of my made-up beyblade character, Mason. Sorry, I only got to after the Cina Tourny. Enjoy!

Chapter 9 - All-Star Trouble

Chapter 9 - All-Star Trouble


“Whoa!” Tyson shouted. “Look at all this stuff!” The room they had entered appeared to be some kind of high-tech training room; emphasis on the high-tech part. Huge, humming machines, glistening in the soft moonlight coming from the window, were scattered at every corner of the room, surrounding a larger-than-average beydish in front of them. Everywhere else lay dozens of weight lifting contraptions I had never seen before. “I'll bet these machines are for improving blades!” Tyson declared. Just as Tyson and Max began to move towards the beydish, a blaring sound rang through the entire building. Tyson, Max and I all covered our ears. I tried to shout something to them, but it was impossible to hear anything over the alarm. So, I headed back out the door and into the hallway, making sure Tyson and Max followed. As soon as we were all out, I slammed the door shut and sprinted after Max and Tyson, who had already started down the hallway ahead of me. We were just rounding the corner, when all of the sudden all three of us crashed and tumbled onto the floor on top of two other people. I looked down to see Rei and Kenny, lying helplessly under us. Then, the roaring sound just stopped, and all was eerily silent. “What in the world did you guys do?” Kenny asked, utterly bemused. “I don't know! We were just looking around and all of the sudden the alarm went off!” Max explained, still shaken from the alarm. All at once we got up off the floor and pulled ourselves together. “We better get out of here” Rei implied. But suddenly, Max looked as if his eyeballs were about to eject from their sockets. “Mom?!” he shouted. Totally puzzled by this, we all turned and looked down at the other end of the hallway and saw a tall, blonde woman in a white overcoat, standing there and staring back at us. Max began running towards the woman, unaware that a double-pane glass wall was coming down right on top of him. Then, out of nowhere, Kai jumped down from the ceiling and tackled Max, hurling him safely out of the way. “No!” Max cried, as the glass security wall descended to the floor halfway between the woman and where we stood. Then, without a word, the woman walked off through the hallway and disappeared. Max got up and began shouting angrily at Kai. “Why did you do that, Kai?” Kai merely stood up and brushed past him. “I just saved your life” Kai shot back. “C'mon” Kai ordered. “Kaori and Sora are waiting for us downstairs. We're leaving.” Without even being able to take another step, I looked up to see two large, shadowy figures standing in our way. “Where do you think you're going?” one of the shadows snapped. Then the two strangers stepped forward to reveal themselves in the lighting of the hallway. They were just two teenage boys. One was short but unbelievably bulky, and the other towered over everyone else like a telephone pole. Both were cloaked in dark brown robes. The tall one suddenly spoke up. “They told us there were a bunch of brats running around our turf” he snarled. “I guess you unlucky guys are it.” The shorter, muscular one took a few steps forward, grinning mockingly at us. “So, which one of you wants to battle me and lose first?” Uh oh, apparently these guys were the reinforcements, and they weren't looking too friendly at the moment. Rei, unshaken by this threat, stepped forward and took out his blade. “I'll take you on” he said, challengingly. This only made the guy laugh. “Alright, it's your funeral kid.” He then pulled out what looked like a football; no, it was a football! What in the world was this guy up to? “Be careful, Rei!” Tyson shouted. Rei pulled out his launcher and took his stance as the other guy held his football like he was about to kick it. Then, without warning, he punted the football into the air and, unfathomably, out shot a massive, light brown beyblade. Rei then released his beyblade, and the match was on.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment