Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Friends or Foes?

This is the diary of my made-up beyblade character, Mason. Sorry, I only got to after the Cina Tourny. Enjoy!

Chapter 10 - Friends or Foes?

Chapter 10 - Friends or Foes?


“C'mon Rei, you can do it!” Tyson shouted from behind. Everyone else watched in suspense as Rei and the footballer battled it out in the middle of the dimly lit hallway. “Go Drigger!” Rei cried, and Rei's blade immediately charged at the giant, brown blade that sat idly in its spot. However, Drigger did barely any damage as it ricocheted off the guy's blade and began to wobble slightly. Rei was losing! At that moment, the football player called out his attack and sent his blade charging at full speed towards Drigger, currently off-balance and defenseless. It was like trying to dodge a bull-dozer; impossible. The giant blade hit its target dead-on and Drigger was sent flying backwards with a violent force. Luckily though, Rei managed to regain his composure as Drigger, as cats always do, landed safe on his feet. “Tiger-claw attack!” Rei cried, and with its bit-chip glowing with an electric green, Drigger sped forward and collided with the massive blade, causing it to wobble rather unstably and spin out of control. The footballer grunted with frustration and shouted at his blade to keep going, almost like a child throwing a tantrum; no self-control. With no clear objective other than to make contact, his brown blade drove right towards Drigger, but missed and instead rammed into the wall beside us. As I gaped at the beach-ball sized crater in the wall, I couldn't even begin to imagine what that would've been like for Drigger except crushing and destructive. Rei's blade would've been smashed to pieces of he hadn't dodged that. Well, that was that. Rei's blade was spinning effortlessly in the hallway, while the other remained lodged in the concrete wall. Rei called back his blade and smiled. The football player looked nothing but crushed as he gawked helplessly at his motionless blade. “I- I don't believe it” he sputtered. “I lost!” Suddenly, another voice chimed in. Only this one was female. “Steven! What have you done?” The two shaken boys turned around. Standing behind them was a small, red-headed girl in a tennis uniform, holding a tennis racket and wearing unusually large glasses. “Emily” the tall one exclaimed, angrily. “What are you doing here?” The young girl named Emily stepped forward, glaring at the two sunken boys. “I had special orders from Judy to make sure that you guys were doing your job, and here I find you two with your fat heads up your butts, looking as dumb and as useless as ever.” Then she turned her attention toward us. Nobody moved. “As for you guys” she began “you'd best get out of here before you do something you'll really regret.” Kai walked forward, but suddenly stopped. “So you're the All-Stars, huh?” The three athletically dressed teens stared. “How did you know about us?” the tall, dark-skinned boy asked, dumb-struck. “Well, the way you strut about with your fancy blades making a ruckus pretty much gave it away” Kai mocked. The red-head glared harder and shot back. “Get out before I get security over here!” Kai smiled amusedly and motioned for us to follow him. Once we reached the stairwell, all of us hurried down as fast as we could and rushed into the front lobby, where Sora and Kaori stood impatiently, waiting for us. “Well it's about time!” Kaori shouted. “What the heck were you guys doing in the bathroom for twenty minutes?” All of us, except for Kai, looked at each and broke out in roaring laughter.

Sora scowled coldly at us. “I really don't see the humor this.” At this, we stopped out laughing and headed outside to board our bus that was waiting to take us back to the hotel.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment