Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - First Encounter with a Vampire

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 23 - First Encounter with a Vampire

Chapter 23 - First Encounter with a Vampire


The next morning, all of them sat at their usual table nibbling at their breakfast.

The only one that was missing was Jeremy.

“Where do you think he could be?” Yumi asked just as Odd scarfed down an entire blueberry muffin.

“He's probably just typing in his little log book with his face plastered to the screen” Ulrich joked.

Just as Ulrich had said this, Jeremy came walking up behind them, clinging to his beloved laptop, as usual. “Good morning everybody.”

After everyone had mumbled a sleepy greeting, Jeremy sat down and spoke again.

“I have to something for you Max, and I was hoping to test it out at the factory after class. If you don't mind, that is.”

Max looked up from her plate, eyes sparked with curiosity. “Great, I'd love to.”

“Then we'll all leave after second hour class” Jeremy declared as he sat down.

“By the way Max, what classes do you have?”

“Well, first I have biology with Mrs. Hertz . .”

Odd almost jumped out of his seat. “That's Ulrich's and my first class!”

“Then I have world history with Mr. Pole, and after that . .”

Max continued on with her list of classes as Jeremy pulled out his laptop. Today was definitely going to be interesting.



The first two hours seem to fly by, and by 10:15 Max was already on her way to the factory, when suddenly a tall, black-haired girl in a pink blouse, skirt and pants stopped her.

“You're that new girl, Max right?” the girl asked in a rather rude and invasive tone.

Max had been taught long enough to know how to mask her feelings. She glared coldly at the girl, showing no sign of intimidation. “Yeah, who's asking?”

“Sissy Delmas, prettiest girl on campus and daughter of the school's principal, that's who” the girl snapped. “I understand that you're hanging out with Ulrich and his gang now, correct?”

Max said nothing, but nodded, still keeping her icy cold façade.

“Just a little advice; You keep away from Ulrich. He's mine!”

Max couldn't understand why this girl would assume that she was interested in Ulrich, but she decided to play along. “Or what” Max said challengingly, raising her eyebrow for effect.

“Or else you're going to see a side of me, that's not at all pretty” Sissy hissed, and strutted away with her nose in the air.

“Too late for that” Max whispered to herself, and sneaked off into the forest. That little chat with Sissy had cost her too much time. She had to hurry now or she would be late.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment