Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Misunderstanding

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 26 - Misunderstanding

Chapter 26 - Misunderstanding


By the time Odd walked in, it was half past ten, and Ulrich was laying lazily on his bed, waiting for him.

“Hey tiger! How did it go with Max?” Ulrich teased.

“How long do you think Jeremy plans to keep this up?” Odd said, angrily.

“What do you mean?” Ulrich asked in reply.

“This whole using-Max thing; is he seriously going to go through with it until the end?” Odd yelled in frustration.

“Whoa, calm down Odd. I'm sure Jeremy knows what's best. Remember, this is about Eileda.”

“I know, but that doesn't mean we have to hurt her!”

“Odd, you're being ridiculous..” Ulrich started before Odd shouted again.

“No! I'll tell you what's ridiculous; the fact that Jeremy would risk manipulating, hurting, and deceiving innocent people like Max for his stupid virtual girlfriend!”

Ulrich stood up and pushed Odd against the door.

“Eileda isn't just Jeremy's girlfriend. She's our friend too. Or have you forgotten already?” he snorted angrily.

Odd fell silent, too overwhelmed to admit that he almost had forgotten. “Ulirch, I'm--.. sorry. I wasn't thinking” he stammered apologetically.

“So what else is new” Ulrich scoffed. He walked away and lay back on his bed.

Odd said nothing, but hung his head in shame as he slumped onto his bed, and slowly fell into a deep, uninviting sleep. For the rest of the following day, neither Odd nor Ulrich spoke much to each other.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowformer12 on April 21, 2006, 12:53:28 PM

shadowformer12 on
shadowformer12whoa a little tension between friends