Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Dark Confrontation

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 27 - Dark Confrontation

Chapter 27 - Dark Confrontation


Max was sitting quietly in her dorm room, day-dreaming about Odd. He was just the most perfect guy she could've ever hoped to have met anywhere. She began to wish how she could've met him sooner; then maybe things would've gone a little better in her life. Maybe she could've been happier before, like she was right now, thinking about him.

Glancing at her clock, Max snapped out of her daze and went to her drawer for a pair of pants and a T-shirt for bed. Slowly, she slipped out of her clothes and pulled out a pair of old, cotton sweat-pants and a sports shirt from her previous boarding school.

Little did Max know, as she was changing and facing away from the window, a foreboding shadow slipped through the locks on the pane and menacingly circled overhead, looming over the unsuspecting girl. It was only when Max noticed the sudden darkness in the room that she looked up and barely managed to scream before the shadow enveloped her, swallowing her voice, her breath. It suffocated her, and there was nothing she could do. Max tried to fight it, but the shadow pinned her tiny body down to the floor. She was helpless. The only thing she could think of as she sank deeper and deeper into the darkness was Odd… and the tiny electrical outlet on the wall not more than five inches from where she lay.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowformer12 on April 21, 2006, 12:54:44 PM

shadowformer12 on
shadowformer12should've saw this one coming. so like xana to ruin everything beautiful cant wait to keep reading