Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Investigate

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 29 - Investigate

Chapter 29 - Investigate


While all this had been going on, Yumi and Jeremy had been waiting by their usual meeting place by the vending machines, waiting for Odd, Ulrich, and Max to show up. It was now seven-thirty; far too late for their morning visit to Aileda. This was the main reason why Jeremy was feeling rather impatient at the moment.

At last, Ulrich came from around the corner of the walkway, but without Odd or Max at his side. Yumi ad Jeremy stood up and walked over to him.

“What took you so long?” Yumi asked, pryingly.

Ulrich shook his head, looking a little dazed. “It's crazy.”

Jeremy gave him a curious look. “What's crazy? Where are Odd and Max?”

Ulrich looked at him and answered. “On their way to the hospital.”



Yumi and Jeremy had been nothing short of shocked after Ulrich explained what had happened. Jeremy, however, seemed to be more interested in what the nurse had said.

“She was electrocuted?” he asked.

Ulrich nodded, but then shook his head in confusion. “Know one knows exactly what happened. Not even the nurse.”

Yumi looked over at Jeremy, who sat next to Ulrich on the bench across from her.

“I'm not so sure this was an accident” Yumi declared.

Ulrich turned to her and nodded urgently. “I was thinking the same thing.”

Then Yumi grabbed her bag and stood up. “Well, you guys had better get to class.” She began walking away before Jeremy called after her.

“Where are you going?” he shouted in befuddlement.

Yumi turned her head, still walking. “I'm going to check out Max's room.”


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowformer12 on April 28, 2006, 9:22:55 AM

shadowformer12 on
shadowformer12come on come on. i'm so anxious for the next chapter. i keep checking everyday to see if u had a new chapter out. i guess u can sort of say i'm a big fan of your stories :p

shadowformer12 on April 21, 2006, 12:57:47 PM

shadowformer12 on
shadowformer12add the next chapter add the next chapter PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ. u kno wht would be awesome if max got possesed by xana and has to fight odd...srry thats just me. i love action and drama and i love your storeis