Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Xana Attack

Strange things are happening on Lyoko and Jeremy suspects the government might be involved. That's when a new girl arrives at Jadic, and Jeremy thinks that the timing of her arrival is more than just coincidence.

Chapter 30 - Xana Attack

Chapter 30 - Xana Attack


Inside the girls' dorm, Yumi wandered through the hallways until she came to room 201. The door was still unlocked from this morning. Yumi cautiously glanced behind her to make sure she was alone, and quietly entered Max's room.

Yumi stood near the door, scanning the room and all its contents. A few text books, a backpack, some CD's, and a few pairs of clothes were scattered about the floor. Other than that there was no more than the bed and dresser.

Nothing seemed to strike Yumi as suspicious, or indicate any feasible trace of Xana.

She decided to have a closer look around, and began checking every nook and cranny of Max's room. She began rummaging through her book bag, turning her bed over, and searched every drawer, but still found no hint of Xana's presence.

Yumi stood up from the mess she had made, but felt no remorse over it, and began walking over towards the window.

Now there was something; the window was wide open. It was summer, but even the nights around here tended to get particularly cold. Max couldn't have opened it deliberately.

Then, Yumi noticed something twice as peculiar. On the wall to her right, near the outlet, was a stain of blood; probably from when Max electrocuted herself. Yumi bent down and tapped the tiny outlet every so lightly.

Suddenly, without warning, an inky-black shadow emerged from the outlet and swarmed above her, menacingly. Yumi stepped away and backed into the hard, wooden dresser behind her, tripping and falling to the floor in panic.

The shadow began to move in on her. Yumi had no time to move towards the door, no matter how close it seemed. She had to think of something, fast!

That was when Yumi spotted the glass of water sitting on the dresser above her.

With the reflexes of a cat, Yumi reached for the water and splashed it at the on-coming shadow.

The monster seemed to falter back, recoiling in pain. Eventually, it retreated out of the door and disappeared into thin air.

Yumi stood, bent over and clutching her stomach, trying to catch her breath.

As of now, Yumi was not only sure that it had been Xana that had attacked Max, but that Xana was about to strike again, and very soon.

Shaken, but nonetheless calm, Yumi grabbed her backpack and sprinted out the door and down the hallway. She needed to find the others as soon as possible.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowformer12 on May 1, 2006, 11:10:02 PM

shadowformer12 on
shadowformer12write the next chapter please its getting really really good