Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue and Chapter 1

A story about a girl who gets brought from the real world, into the pokemon world. Placed in the Henna Region, see gallery pictures for details.

Chapter 1 - Prologue and Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Prologue and Chapter 1
Prologue:

The sound of Gyarados thinking could be heard throughout the Ragnarok Establishment, the sound of him chucking crumpled paper into an overflowing bin, and the sound of his frustrated grumbles as he tried again and again to create a suitable design for his new Ragnarok Meteor Base. Gyarados was head of Team Ragnarok, an evil plotting team much smarter than any before them; he had the mind of a genius and the skills of one too. “Um…sir? I brought your coffee…” A female Ragnarok grunt walked in the room and put down a cup of dark coffee next to Gyarados, “Ah, good, I definitely need it!” said Gyarados, and in a matter of seconds he had drained the entire cup of coffee. “Now go, grunt, I need my peace, for my work has only begun, and there is not much time left before the planets align…” said Gyarados, darkly, and he went back to work immediately, for some unknown mysterious plan that he would execute in a very short time…

Chapter 1:

It had been a long and boring day at Mimi’s house, and Mimi was sprawled out on her bed, reading her pokemon guide. Mimi was a 16 year old girl who was obsessed with pokemon; she had everything from the movies to pokemon underwear. “I wish that pokemon were real…” she sighed, she turned around to look at the life sized poster of an Empoleon on her bedroom wall, and turned to look back at her book, only to discover that it was glowing! Mimi stared in amazement at her pokemon guide, and suddenly she was sucked in, into pitch blackness, into soft warm grass. Mimi blinked in astonishment as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and then suddenly a hand touched her on the shoulder! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Mimi screamed so loud that she could even wake the dead, after she was done; she turned around to see a 16 year old boy covering his ears, and wincing from the noise, a Treecko by his side, also covering its ears…or whatever it uses to hear. “Oops, sorry” said Mimi, her face slightly red from embarrassment and all the screaming “I thought you might be some mass murderer or something…” “Well…there is worse out here at night” said the boy worriedly, looking around as if he was scared something would jump out and attack him. “By the way, my name is James, and what exactly are you doing out here so late at night, without a pokemon, in the long grass no less?!” asked James, sternly. Mimi suddenly noticed the Treecko by James’ side and squealed with delight. “EEE!!! A real pokemon!! OMIGOSH!!!” Mimi said while hugging the treecko. “Uh…his name is Jungle, and you must live under a rock for a Treecko to be that exciting to you, what pokemon do you find in your town? Gastly? Zubat?” asked James with amusement. “Oh..well..you see…this is actually the first real pokemon I’ve met…how did you find it?” asked Mimi, looking quite innocent. With a shocked look, James fell backwards into the grass with a thunk. “Uh…James? Are you ok?” asked Mimi, worriedly looking at him. “You’ve never seen a real pokemon…..? How is that even possible? I can’t take one step without seeing pokemon!” Suddenly it dawned on Mimi…or at least somewhat… “I know! I fell asleep and I dreamed that I landed in the pokemon world!” she said triumphantly. James gave her a look of despair and flopped back into the grass again “are you mentally stable?” he asked Mimi. Mimi looked shocked and retorted “well of course! Are you?” she asked. “As far as I know…yes…” said James. Suddenly, the grass near Mimi started rustling very hard, and out jumped….!!! “AWWW!! IT’S ADORABLE!!!” squealed Mimi as she picked up the frightened looking Piplup that had just jumped out of the grass. “Can I keep it? Pleeeeease??” she asked James. “Yeah…ok…you’ll probably need it if something more dangerous turns up…” he answered. “Yay!!” said Mimi as she cuddled the happy looking Piplup “I shall call you Hurricane!” she announced. James watched as she cuddled her Piplup, when all of a sudden a tall dark shadow loomed over them. “Let me guess…a giant Eevee? A mutant Sandshrew? Nothing that scary probabl…EEE!!!” Yelled James as he jumped backwards into the grass, for the tall shadow was being created by no Eevee or sandshrew…but a Gengar!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Angel_of_Aquas on July 24, 2007, 2:30:46 PM

Angel_of_Aquas on
Angel_of_AquasThat's an interesting start to a story ^^