Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

A story about a girl who gets brought from the real world, into the pokemon world. Placed in the Henna Region, see gallery pictures for details.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Mimi screamed loudly as she saw the high level gengar towering over her “where did that come from?” she whimpered, as Hurricane stared up at the gengar, frightfully. James’ level seven treecko, Jungle, bravely glared at the level twenty seven wild gengar. “I’m not sure that’s a very good idea, Jungle” said James nervously. The gengar grinned evilly and raised its fist to use shadow punch on the brave little treecko. Jungle, undeterred, leered at the gengar, and stood ready to fight it. The gengar threw its punch, only to stop midway, the grin wiped off its face and replaced with a look of surprise. Jungle, Mimi, James, and Hurricane, all stared at it, puzzled, as the gengar fell to the ground, fainted. Behind the gengar, stood a level thirty five gallade, its blades shining, and its eyes full of its victory. Commanding the victorious gallade, was a tall male pokemon trainer who looked about eighteen or nineteen years old, with spiky blonde hair, an impressive outfit, and looks that send many girls into a frenzy of squeals. “Um…thanks” said Mimi, timidly, barely daring to look at the fainted gengar. Ignoring Mimi, the mysterious trainer walked off in another direction, beckoning for his gallade to follow. Leaving in his wake, a staring James, with his mouth hanging open like magikarp, a growling Jungle, with a look in his eye to suggest that he didn’t like other pokemon taking away his battles, and an indignant Mimi, with Hurricane clinging to her right arm. “He…he didn’t even say your welcome!!” said Mimi indignantly “how impolite!!” she then turned to see James, who was still staring at where the trainer had been. “Why are you looking at him like that?” she said, still burning with indignation. “That…that…” James swallowed hard “That was the pokemon league champion…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment