Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rich Gang

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 2 - Rich Gang

Chapter 2 - Rich Gang


The first half of the day was behind him at least but now it was lunchtime, when he couldn't pretend that he was too entranced in the lesson to answer anyone's stupid and sometimes mean questions or to notice their prying stares. His homeroom was the same as his first class, English. And who would be there? The rich gang of course. He learnt that they were known as that from passing girls talking about the leader whose name was Yamamoto Yukio. It seemed that all the girls floundered over him as if he were the god's greatest gift to the world. That meant that not even the most unattractive girl would show interest in him because they all were convinced that they had a shot with Yukio. The other males knew him as a deadly charmer even if he had no intent on a relationship with his victim.

Relationships were never even considered by Tomeo. He knew what he was and the troubles that would be saved if girls ignored him completely. When he was fifteen, he had to turn down a girl who was very much in love with him because it was impossible. He didn't like girls. He just didn't. It was nothing to do with them personally, he had had friends that were girls before but in the means of relationships of a higher meaning than friendship, they did not attract him. He had once tried to ask a guy when he was sixteen but had been mistaken, rumours had spread that he was gay but they weren't true. Tomeo had been shattered when he laughed at him and then told the entire school. It was the first time he had asked his Father if he could move schools and not the other way around.

So as long as he kept school and relationships separate everything would be fine.



With those thoughts in mind, he entered his homeroom and took a seat beside the window. Taking out his lunch and thoughtfully munching on a rice ball, he stared out over Tokyo. It was a beautiful city to him.



“Hey, you're that new guy, Sato-san. I'm Ito Busuke, pleased to meet you.” Busuke offered a hand, smiling in a most friendly manner. He was the first to introduce himself to Tomeo. He looked Busuke over briefly. He was a rather a plump fellow but in a loveable-bear kind of way. Smiling in return, Tomeo shook his hand lightly. He was obviously older than him but he was still a possible friend.



“Pleased to meet you too, Ito-sempai. To be honest, I'm more than pleased, I'm grateful… You're the first person to talk to me to my face and not behind my back.” Tomeo said quietly with a weary smile. He had been feeling very distant from everyone, like he wasn't welcome at all. This school was very closed off to newcomers compared to all the other schools he had attended.



Busuke chuckled, he was very polite yet very friendly at the same time. He even asked if he was allowed to sit down. Of course Tomeo invited him whole-heartedly. “I'm sure that you don't really know your way around yet, like some help?” Busuke asked whilst taking a bite of a pickle he had brought with his lunch.



“I already know where all my classes are-” Tomeo began to answer but Busuke again chuckled and stopped him.



“No, no, you're way around socially.” Busuke explained.

“Would you?” Tomeo exclaimed, leaning forward with wide eyes. No one had ever done this for him before. It was quite strange really… It was puzzling as to why Busuke was helping him out.



“I offered didn't I?” Busuke replied. He turned his seat around a fraction, just so he could point towards the rich gang without them being able to see. “Okay, all you really need to know it about is the rich gang. Stay on the gang's good side and no one else will give you any grief. See the guy with the red hair? He's Saito Akeno. He's the prankster and sets up all revenges upon teachers or anyone with authority. If it's a student or another gang that the group wants revenge upon, Tanaka Shige is the guy they call in. He came top in the school for using a kabana. Then there's Tanaka Shichu. Whatever you do, don't get them mixed up or call them brothers. They can both get really heated over those types of things. They are not really good friends at all. That adorable princess, her name is Kobayashi Kisa. Believe it or not I am her ex. She's best friends with Yamamoto Sakaki And that girl, the one that looks like a girl you'd find in a dirty magazine? Yamamoto Sakaki, sister of the leader of the gang. Yamamoto Yukio. He is one dangerous guy. A really quiet person but that's the way it should be, you don't want to see him angry.”



Tomeo noticed that when he spoke of Yukio's anger, he seemed to speak from experience. After taking the information in, Tomeo said their first names to make sure he heard it all correctly. “Akeno - prankster, Shige - kabana guy, Shichu - not Shige's brother, Kisa - you're her ex, best friends with Sakaki, Sakaki - sister of Yukio, Yukio - dangerous leader of rich gang.” He looked up at Busuke and saw him nod with satisfaction.



“You got it.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment