Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - "Welcome to senior years"

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 4 - "Welcome to senior years"

Chapter 4 - "Welcome to senior years"


Looming over him was none other than Yukio, his dark bangs covering over half his face but this time Tomeo was sure he was looking at him, straight in the eye. They were so close to one another. He could feel his hot breath flow against his skin. He wasn't exactly sure where to put his hands so he left them up defensively in front of Yukio, just inches away from his chest. Yukio looked totally relaxed with one hand firmly grasping Tomeo's tie and the other shoved in his pocket. He then uttered a few words.



“Welcome to senior years.”



His voice sounded so smooth and sensual. A familiar feeling washed over Tomeo and his face burned red. He was blushing. Yukio smiled, a small, hardly visible but still a faint smile. He leaned forward and with the lightest, most feathery touch, he passed his lips over Tomeo's. As he did, his hair was pushed to the side slightly and Tomeo saw a glance of one of his eyes. He stared into his eye, and the eye stared back. It was pitch black, like it had never seen the light of day and it burned with lust, longing, need. And that moment of heaven was over as Yukio walked pass him as casually as ever. Tomeo was light headed and needed to catch his breath. He had never got close enough to realize how sexy Yukio really was. He was lean but strong, his skin was pure and soft, his hands were delicate but forceful and his eyes were like windows to his soul. But he hid them… what did he have in his soul that he didn't want others to see? But he showed Tomeo. He was left standing dazed in the shadows with these thoughts in his mind. He knew that Yukio was obviously gay like him but no one else knew in the whole school.



“I think I like him….” Tomeo murmured, touching his lips with his fingers.



At home, Tomeo decided he'd call Busuke. He wanted to ask him what he knew about Yukio. “Busuke?”



“Yeah, is this Tomeo?”



“Yup, it's me. Busuke… can I ask you some questions?”



“Sure, ask away.”



“It's about… Yukio.”



The line was silent and he heard a sigh. “Look Tomeo. You don't want to get mixed up with that guy. He's not… right.”



“What do you mean, not right?”



“He's not right in the head. He's a strange one.”



“It's just he…”



“Promise me you won't go getting yourself into trouble.”

Tomeo wondered why Busuke was so strong about this. Maybe they had some history. Never the less, Busuke was his first friend so he wasn't going to brake his promise. “I promise.”



“Good. I have to go, I'll meet you tomorrow okay?” Busuke seemed much brighter now.



“Okay, but as long as you're not too late.” Tomeo laughed.



“Okay, okay, bye Tomeo.”



“Bye.” Tomeo pressed the red button and placed the phone on the draws next to his bed. He lay down, hands behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. Busuke didn't say he couldn't dream about Yukio did he? A smile crept into his lips and he closed his eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment