Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Hit the Showers!

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 5 - Hit the Showers!

Chapter 5 - Hit the Showers!


The light streamed in through the small parts in the blinds, a strip of light came down upon his eyes and awoke Tomeo from his sleep. He stretched, rolling over slightly in bed. He opened his eyes in a flash, realizing that perhaps his dream had been a little too real.



“Damn…” Tomeo muttered, reaching for a box of tissues.



His dream wasn't that erotic, he could think of much kinkier things to do. It'd been a few days since Yukio in the hall had confronted him and every so often he'd have a dream about him. It always ended up in a mess. He'd learnt never to actually speak about him to Busuke, but he thought about him all the time. He had seen Yukio watching him a few times but had not given any sign of recognition in return because he knew Busuke would be furious if he found out that he had spoken to Yukio. Tomeo wanted badly to ask him what he had against him but no matter how nice Busuke was, Tomeo could somehow sense that he had a hateful grudge that could be turned against him if he let it lose by putting his nose in where it was not meant to be.



But it was getting harder and harder to resist Yukio. He brushed past him in the hall. He left little notes in his locker and gave him the sexiest stares while brushing his bangs away for just a second. Those eyes were the most gorgeous feature of Yukio's. It was a pity he hid them but it made Tomeo feel even more special when he let him see, like it was their little secret and they had never even had a two way conversation before.



Still, if he was to keep Busuke as a friend, he couldn't give in to the temptation.



“I swear… if that old hag, Mrs. Tasuganami doesn't stop giving me F's, I'm gonna complain, I mean, my essay was flawless - flawless!” Busuke raved on and on about his History teacher and Tomeo listened but didn't hear. He was trying to figure out a way to avoid Yukio as much as he possibly could. “Earth to Tomeo, are you in there buddy?” Busuke waved a hand in front of Tomeo eyes.



Tomeo snapped back. He had never dazed out so many times in these last few days. “Err… Yeah, sorry Busuke, I guess I have a lot on my mind,”



“That's fine.” But Busuke's expression contradicted his reply.



Later on that day, while Tomeo was getting some textbooks from his locker when he found another note. `We have our first lesson of PE today' then there was a little smiley face. Of course - the showers… oh no, how could he escape that?



“I'll just get myself in trouble and then I'll have to do laps and then the showers will all be empty. Yeah, that's what I'll do…” Tomeo sighed, quite pleased that his avoiding tactic was working. But something bothered him. Busuke had said that Yukio wasn't right in the head. Did that mean that he was kind of stalking him? It's not as if he followed him though, it was all coincident, right? To be honest with himself he had to admit that he really didn't know. But it was beginning to scare him, but in a way, he didn't want Yukio to stop.

“Alright you maggots, drop and gimme twenty!” The teacher took a deep breath and blew on the whistle, the shrill sound causing everyone to jump. One by one, the students dropped like flies to the ground. Tomeo was not the type to rebel but he needed to stay back. He was the last one standing, his gym shorts and shirt suddenly felt see through as Yukio glanced at him. But he felt like a piece of raw meat in front of the PE teacher. “And you are standing… why?”



Tomeo didn't say a thing, he could feel his heart racing and he started to fiddle with his shirt nervously. He heard a giggle from some of the girls, his flesh was showing slightly and he tugged his shirt down.



“LAPS!” The teacher roared and Tomeo squeaked. He turned immediately and ran off to start his laps. The whole time he was grinning, thrilled that he would not have to deal with the showers until everyone was gone. After his thirtieth lap, the others started to head off into the showers. The teacher glared at him and he knew that he wanted him to keep on running. He gladly obliged.



Finally he was allowed to go and take a shower and boy did he need one! He felt as if his entire body was on fire, his skin, his lungs, his muscles; they were all burning. But as he walked across the oval, a thought hit him. What if Yukio held back too?






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment