Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - "I don't like rejection."

Tomeo has moved to yet another highschool. He's a shy boy but manages to make a good friend, Busuke. Yet one boy, Yukio, leader of the school's 'cool' continues to catch his eye...

Chapter 7 - "I don't like rejection."

Chapter 7 - "I don't like rejection."


At that moment, Tomeo knew what Busuke had meant by Yukio being dangerous. Now he was branded, ashamed and most of all, scared. He had only one person to whom he could turn to - Busuke. He had to find him. Pushing past Yukio, Tomeo had all intent to get out of there. But he was grabbed by the arm and was held fast. The grip was like iron but it felt so soft. He hated him and loved him at the same time. Yukio drew him back.



“Be careful Tomeo. I don't like rejection.” Yukio whispered the threat that made his victim's skin crawl. Then, he was released. Tomeo grabbed his clothes and ran to the door. He turned back and choked out an answer.



“Then you won't like me much.” Tomeo knew that no matter how much he was attracted to Yukio and how much Yukio lusted after him. That boy was too dangerous to be with.



As he was walking home alone, Tomeo found that he was even more frightened after saying such a thing to a boy with so many contacts. He felt stupid walking around, crying his eyes out so he ducked down behind a few houses and hide from the world for a while. But just as he was ready to get going, the clouds began to rumble their anger and poured down rain. Sighing and hanging his head, he sat down on a rubbish bin, feeling as used and as worthless as he had ever felt in his entire life and to top it all off, night had come.



He could hear footsteps.



Many footsteps.



Someone laughed and chuckled echoed after the first.



“What are you doing out here all alone?” The first voice asked with a mocking tone. Tomeo looked up and saw at least eight or more guys standing before him in the rain. The first looked slightly familiar through the rain but it was hard to tell. “Don't worry kid, we'll give you a hand.” The boy roughly grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet. He called back to the rest of the guys. “Don't frack up the face,” Tomeo then realised what they were going to do. He stared at the boy in horror, now with clear eyes. It was Tanaka Shige, the boy in Yukio's group that was in charge of `taking care' of others. “Yukio's orders.”



Tomeo's eyes widened. Yukio really wanted him hurt? Busuke was so right! He was messed up in the head, really badly. He was slammed up against the wall and he felt the brick graze open the flesh on his back through his thin, soaked shirt. Shige beat a fist into his stomach and the smaller boy collapsed down to his knees. The pain was everywhere and it was hard to breathe. He felt himself being lifted up by the collar to his feet and pushed into the arms of one of the guys. He was spun around and pushed again. They were all circled around him like a ravenous pack of wolves, each hungry to get their share of the piece of meat. It was all so fast he was being shoved around like a toy when suddenly he was on his back on the ground, gasping for breath. They were all around him, laughing, pointing. Then a boot came down upon his neck and he grabbed the ankle, desperately trying to free himself. But his grip fell loose as he was repeatedly kicked in the sides. He could already feel his flesh bruising. Someone grabbed his tie and pulled him again to his feet. Then he was left in the middle of the circle. The voices started up again.



“Come on, fight back you little moron!”



“Too scared?”



“You wimp!”



“Fight or become the victim runt!”



Then someone came from behind and punched him in the shoulder. He turned but still stumbled backwards. Another two came at him, their fists at the ready. One punched him in the gut and another in the side. Laughing rang through his ears, the rain blaring out most of the shouted insults, but he could still hear as they came closer and shoved him around some more.



“frackwit!”



“Retard!”



“Bastard!”



“Little son of a dog!”



He yelled out, tears mingling with the rain. His body hurt, every inch but calling his Mother such a name was unforgivable! Charging at the boy that insulted his dead Mother, Tomeo threw the larger boy off his feet in the slippery weather and punched him in the face over and over until the others pulled him off. He turned; just dying to give another what that boy had taken but was smashed over the back of the head with a trash bin lid. He collapsed on the ground, soaked and beaten into a bloody mess and barely keeping consciousness.



“shoot, he isn't fracking moving!”



“Shichu, what the hell did you do?”



“Oh come on Shige, he was on top of you and beating the life out of you.”



“Which is what you've done to him!”



“An eye for an eye…”



“Ah frack it, let's get out of here before anyone sees.”



Tomeo heard bolting splashes fading off and voices trailing then he heard nothing more.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shyshyshy123 on May 26, 2007, 12:33:44 AM

shyshyshy123 on
shyshyshy123Awwwww poor tomeo

Skye_Element on January 2, 2006, 6:25:19 AM

Skye_Element on
Skye_ElementThanks! ^^ a lot of people don't comment on stories but I love hearing what others think of my stuff, good or bad. Thank you heaps for taking the time to comment and sure! I'll send you an email every time I upload.

Thanks again!

Laura

Eoara on January 1, 2006, 6:45:59 PM

Eoara on
EoaraNo Comments????? but it was sooo awesome...really really good! i love your style of writing, as well as drawing!! keep it up!!

and if you could, it would be great if you could tell me when you upload!!